PDA

View Full Version : Dukov's Special Key

Kimdir
11-16-2008, 01:14 AM
Any idea what it unlocks?

MAttOE88
11-16-2008, 01:21 AM
It is one of four (or five? Can't remember...) keys related directly to a quest you begin in Underworld. A ghoul named Mr. Crowley (I think that was his name, or along those lines) enlists your aid, and the quest begins.

The quest name is:

You gotta shoot 'em in the head

That should answer your question without spoiling too much.

Kimdir
11-16-2008, 02:54 AM
haha, thanks. I was just working on getting the karma achievements and I found the key on his body :P

kingkai93
11-16-2008, 10:53 AM
one of a set of three keys, take them all to fort constantine and go inside the house, go to the basement door and unlock it, keep venturing through there and you will eventually find a fatman, 2 mininukes, and t-51b power armour and t-51b power helmet (the best set of armour in the game) you can find out who has the other two keys through the quest "you gotta shoot em in the head" in the underground from mr crowley, youre supposed to kill 4 people, all of them have one of the keys, except for tenpenny

Valiant Goat
11-16-2008, 05:17 PM
So do you ever give the keys to Crowely or do you just keep them in your inventory even if you use them as proof to Crowely that you killed the targets? I have Dukov's key, and the quest, but I don't want to tell him he's dead if I will loose the key.

Pashos
11-16-2008, 05:38 PM
So do you ever give the keys to Crowely or do you just keep them in your inventory even if you use them as proof to Crowely that you killed the targets? I have Dukov's key, and the quest, but I don't want to tell him he's dead if I will loose the key.

You give him the keys but when I did it, I just pickpocketed them back

Valiant Goat
11-17-2008, 03:20 AM
You give him the keys but when I did it, I just pickpocketed them back

Right on, thanks for the heads up. I'll probably end up stealing them from him anyway.

GrumpierGrunt
11-18-2008, 02:03 AM
after finishing the quest crowly will start walking then go into the big chamber with the mammoth that you pass by to go into underworld thats when i killed crowly and took his keys and gun(a nice scoped 44 magnum) thats when i killed him worked out cause no one saw the murder

mitchv79
11-19-2008, 05:00 AM
I accepted the "You Gotta Shoot 'Em In the Head" quest from Mr. Crowley and got all the keys, but instead of going back to him with them I took them to Fort Constantine and used them to gain access to the bunker through the CO's quarters. You don't have to give the keys to Crowley, because once you get to the T-51b armor and take it, the quest completes and the achievement unlocks.

So...don't even go bother going back to that ghoul...just get the keys and get the armor.

Dental_FlossTycoon
11-19-2008, 04:23 PM
What's funny is I went to the History Museum, killed everyone and thing in there, but it was daylight and missed Mr. Crowly, who is only there at night apparently. Never would have known about him if I hadn't gone on here and read about these things.
Thanks guys.

ashwee1218
11-30-2008, 10:10 AM
well have a question. i did the tenpenny tower first and chose the diplomatic stance which ultimaely led to the death of one of crowley's hits but when i went to the underworld to get this quest, he wouldn;t give it to me just said "oh so and so is dead but not by a bullet to the head" so i can't get the quest but can anyone list they locations so i can get the armor? edit: NVM: if you take a different course of dialogue (i don;t remember which one just try them all) he will eventually give you the quest