PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Gold Rush Achievement.

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 04:53 AM
Im playing with a female Caw and I just got the.....

World Heavyweight Championship
WWE Championship
ECW Championship
Womans Championship
Cruiserweight Championship
United States Championship
Intercontinental Championship
World Tag Team Championship
WWE Tag Team Championship

9 Total.

However, I still do not have an achievement.Is there something Iam missing. And wow I have posted alot tonight.lol

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 04:57 AM
I just looked on the 2nd page of this message board, and someone seems to have the same problem, however he said he had gotten the Hardcore Championship, but not the Woman's championship.
Could this be why I did not get the achievement?Im playing with a female Caw as well.

Management
11-16-2008, 05:26 AM
You have to win the titles with a male,you can only win divas witha dive,lol

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 05:41 AM
so that means all the titles I have unlocked with the Diva, were for nothing, except for the Womans Championship???

Management
11-16-2008, 06:44 AM
so that means all the titles I have unlocked with the Diva, were for nothing, except for the Womans Championship???

You played for nothing

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 06:45 AM
Ima cry now.lol

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 06:50 AM
Well since I got the womens title, all I have to do is use a male character(Im using Dreamer now.I like him.)and win all the titles, and then I will get it?

Management
11-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Well since I got the womens title, all I have to do is use a male character(Im using Dreamer now.I like him.)and win all the titles, and then I will get it?

YouŽll get it

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 10:39 AM
I just learned somewthing that may help other players....

If you get all the titles with a female CAW(In other words all 9 available titles, then all you have to do is make a male CAW and win the Hardcore achievement.)
I just got the achievement.

And Im guessing if you make a male caw then the only title you will be missing is the woman's title.

Epic CheezWhiz
11-16-2008, 11:15 PM
I just won all the titles (I'm a male) and still no cheevo, WTF!

Taker447
11-17-2008, 12:24 AM
if your male have you gone female and done the womens championship...

J Lew332
11-17-2008, 04:33 AM
For those who have played the career mode. I havent started the career mode yet, but are winning all the titles storyline related. Im just wondering if I will have to go out of my way to get all the titles or will I just win them if I win every match.

Hungles
11-18-2008, 07:20 AM
Yeah I have the same issue. So tomorrow Ill go win the Womens title hopefully that'll solve it. By the way can a diva get HOF if I defend the Womens title and all?

Ecko813
12-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Im playing with a female Caw and I just got the.....

World Heavyweight Championship
WWE Championship
ECW Championship
Womans Championship
Cruiserweight Championship
United States Championship
Intercontinental Championship
World Tag Team Championship
WWE Tag Team Championship

9 Total.

However, I still do not have an achievement.Is there something Iam missing. And wow I have posted alot tonight.lol

your missing hardcore championship