PDA

View Full Version : Whats good?

Bahamut
11-16-2008, 11:51 AM
Didn't see this earlier, Anyways whats good with you all? New guy that intends on sticking around. Extremely outgoing so go ahead and send a FR and I'll send an invite when I see you on the same game as myself and I hope you'd do the same.

What else to say, don't really know to be honest... I've been doing Graphics work for 3/4 years now which gets me my money. Been a gamer since I was a kid, really big into football and I'm a cool ass dude to get to know.

PunksNotDead2k8
11-16-2008, 01:33 PM
hey there bahamut.. welcome to the site..

Taker447
11-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Welcome to the site. What sort of games you into then?

master_shake_350
11-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Yo bro!

Welcome to the site! :)

Bahamut
11-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the site. What sort of games you into then?

Whew, the quick answer would be any game that is good but then again whats good right? Anyways any notable shooter all tho I'm not that big into Gears 2, which I seem to be the only one oddly (Meaning I like GoW 1 better then 2) other then that I seem to enjoy a decent shooter. Also like most of your RPG's, don't think I've been disappointed with any 360 RPGs (Excluding Two Worlds, but really who was counting that). Gotta of course count in your sports games but most of those have been garbage as of late, sad thing is I'm still buying them so I guess you could call me a stupid fool :p.

Anyways thats a basic list of what games I like, but in the end if I hear it's good no matter what type of game it is I'll probably find myself playing it. Example would be Dead Space, your horror game that I heard was good and most likley when I can muster up some cash :( will be getting.

Edit: Thanks for the welcomes as well, really appreciate it.

LilMissRoxy
11-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Hey Bahamut. Hope to see you active around the forums. ;)

kikkoman
11-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey dude welcome to the forums hope to see you around sometime in the future.