PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Animeguy2510
11-16-2008, 03:01 PM
OK so i finally got the 8+ 5 star achievement but now alli have is this stupid block punt and i have used different methods that i have seen posted and i cant seem to get it, i have been trying for the past week to get it and no luck,any words of advice?

KILLING5PR33
01-17-2009, 04:59 PM
OK so i finally got the 8+ 5 star achievement but now alli have is this stupid block punt and i have used different methods that i have seen posted and i cant seem to get it, i have been trying for the past week to get it and no luck,any words of advice? ok what you want to make sure is that all ur cornerbacks are at a speed of 99 so basicly when your going for the block kick make sure you pick a cornerback on the left side and have them on the left corner near the kicker but try to avoid that kicking blocker so when the clock goes down to 5-4 sec make sure you go for the block from the left side of the screen. i done it many times and it works......

Derr021
02-20-2009, 04:46 AM
just turn offside off and then just sit next to punter and then jump....

Hinske
05-07-2009, 06:13 PM
just turn offside off and then just sit next to punter and then jump....

I did that 3 times in one game and still no achievement. :mad: That is the only one I have left.