PDA

View Full Version : Pictures for find the first relic

MinchouX360
11-16-2008, 03:45 PM
After you jump into the rope for follow the guy.Is on the right.

MinchouX360
11-16-2008, 05:54 PM
When you find the second key for open the 3 big wheel(look the picture)you have 6 treasures for continue

atheistium
11-16-2008, 09:49 PM
When you find the second key for open the 3 big wheel(look the picture)you have 6 treasures for continue

Any chance you can give a video walk through to get the first one because I've tried looking and I still can't find it :s

Enkeixpress
11-17-2008, 02:51 AM
This game has 179 treasures... O.O

TatteredRagDoll
11-17-2008, 04:23 AM
I didn't realize this was already out...

Asturgis
11-17-2008, 01:48 PM
This game has 179 treasures... O.O

Exactly, I don't see the point of this thread even if it comes from a good intention, what's more the official guide from Piggyback is on the way so we'll need a topic like that, but not one collectible at a time :)

Ruzlix
11-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Slight spoilers ahead I guess.

The second relic is at the end of Coastal Thailand. In the room where you have to rotate the platform to cross the opposite entrance of where you came from. Behind the huge statue of Thor is where it is. When you have rotated the platform until you can cross to the other side, go down to push it even further away and then climb up to the top and walk over to the path behind the statue.

The third relic is in Croft Manor - when you reach the room where you have to put boxes to open the gates, put the boxes on the right (back against the entrance where you entered the room from) switch to open a "sewer" gate. Just go back a bit and you'll see it.

Bax x360a
11-17-2008, 04:58 PM
This game has 179 treasures... O.O Only 6 RELIC'S though. Note the emphasis on Relic.

Asturgis
11-18-2008, 12:27 PM
Only 6 RELIC'S though. Note the emphasis on Relic.

Yeah but everything will end up in one topic anyway, probably named "Sticky : Collectibles FAQ" or something, so why not starting it cleanly from the start, with reserved spots and so on ?

I don't even know if "cleanly" is a word lol

DelacroixUMEA
11-19-2008, 12:43 AM
anyone found the relics on Jan Mayen Island and Arctic Sea?

trojanman21
11-19-2008, 01:15 AM
After you jump into the rope for follow the guy.Is on the right.

The second relic is at the end of Coastal Thailand. In the room where you have to rotate the platform to cross the opposite entrance of where you came from. Behind the huge statue of Thor is where it is. When you have rotated the platform until you can cross to the other side, go down to push it even further away and then climb up to the top and walk over to the path behind the statue.

The third relic is in Croft Manor - when you reach the room where you have to put boxes to open the gates, put the boxes on the right (back against the entrance where you entered the room from) switch to open a "sewer" gate. Just go back a bit and you'll see it.

Could you both please elaborate on how to find the relics? I know where you are talking about in the respective levels, but I have no clue where to go or what to do once I am there.

atheistium
11-19-2008, 01:36 AM

Thanks for these!
On the level with all that blue liquid stuff and you have to empty it down to get another thor gear. I see a relic in thors eye. Can't work out how to get it yet.

DelacroixUMEA
11-19-2008, 01:46 AM
Thanks for these!
On the level with all that blue liquid stuff and you have to empty it down to get another thor gear. I see a relic in thors eye. Can't work out how to get it yet.

when you jump to the entrance in thor, you can duck under the hammer, and get stuck, just push forward and jump until you are in the other side of it, then climb the hammer and grab the relic

a bit retarded way to do it though :)

DelacroixUMEA
11-19-2008, 01:57 AM
Could you both please elaborate on how to find the relics? I know where you are talking about in the respective levels, but I have no clue where to go or what to do once I am there.

Huge statue of thor
If you replay the level for treasure hunt you can reach this place the same way you exit it the level in first run, swim from the start of the level.

Just fall down and rotate the statue as usual, , perhaps you need to use the hookshot and rotate the shit from below, frontside also, dont remeber exactly) the relic is on the right side of Thor, upper level, so rotate the thing so you can walk on the right side of him, that would be left for Lara.

Croft Manor
as before, look for relics on treasure hunt, every puzzle is now done and the whole level is open for hunting.

First, make your way to the center of the level, were you light the flames, there take right, or left, and pick up a stone, carry this stone to another switch that is in the corridor, left or right (you hear a noise telling you another barred door opening).

The switch needs 2 stones!

Then take one of the three stones from the main switch (in front of the flames) and carry it to the right. (if you replay the level you should have 3 stones on the switch on the floor here)

There are som severgratings in the right corridor wich holds the relic

my english isnt that good so i hope you understand :)

amazings
11-19-2008, 02:48 AM
anyone found the relics on Jan Mayen Island and Arctic Sea?
the relics on jan mayen locate in the area you leave the motorcycle.

there r two rod in this area, one stick on the wall and another one on the ground, use stone in this area to plug a rod to the wall and then quickly use your motorcycle to ride way back to the huge wall that open in the first of this area.

the another rod stick in the wall can open the huge wall near you for the treasure too.

my english is very bad but i try to write this for help u so i hope u understand it too :p

DelacroixUMEA
11-19-2008, 03:31 AM
hmmi did that and only found a regular treasure in that room?

you mean that big stone door you can see in the distans, wich closes fast so you have to use the bike to get there in time?

amazings
11-19-2008, 04:19 AM
hmmi did that and only found a regular treasure in that room?

you mean that big stone door you can see in the distan, wich closes fast so you have to use the bike to get there in time?
yes i mean the door that u turn left on first intersection, use your motorcycle and u make it in time.

DelacroixUMEA
11-19-2008, 11:41 AM
nope, no relic in there man

trojanman21
11-19-2008, 11:48 PM
What about the first Relic in the Mediterranean?

nrsL
11-20-2008, 07:11 PM
What about the first Relic in the Mediterranean?
check the pictures posted by the OP.