PDA

View Full Version : Carrer Help Please

gt realist
11-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Ok i start a FEW new career with triple H, a Created star, and Shawn M, I choose default roster, and started at the intercontinenal championship path. After playing for 15 weeks i needed 0 star to advance but the champion it ??????. all the matches i got 5 stars. but there's no champion. i never got a title shot because it always give me normal matchs. On triple career, after starting on intercontinal it changes to united state champion but i didn't get to fight a champion. WHAT AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?

Jaystar
11-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Sorry I couldn't quite understand. Couldn't you Challenge the Champion? If not then that's because you wasn't the Number 1 Contender.;)

Management
11-16-2008, 05:21 PM
After getting a chance for a belt you have to win a #1 contender match

gt realist
11-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Sorry I couldn't quite understand. Couldn't you Challenge the Champion? If not then that's because you wasn't the Number 1 Contender.;)
how do i become the number 1 contender because i went 14-0, all my fights was 5 stars rating, when i challenge the fighter, the game only let me choose 0ne 0n one match and it says #1 contender. wish you could see this ishhh. i gotta be doing something wrong. does the game difficulty matter? and does adjusting the sliders matters?

gt realist
11-16-2008, 05:38 PM
so why didn't get to fight for the intercontinental belt? i didn't get an option to choose. on the screen when you select the guys you want to figh, on my screen the #1 slot has the champion belt but there's no fighter, i can see who the champion is. it say's ?????? and it has no picture.

Jaystar
11-16-2008, 06:18 PM
That's because your not the Number 1 Contender, Start a new Game and you should see how many Stars you need to earn. Once you have Earned that you will get a Choice to Challenge Number 1 Contender beat him then win the belt.

gt realist
11-16-2008, 07:19 PM
ok guys. i got it. i finally figure it out. my dumb *$$ was just selecting regular and not # 1 contender. i was thinking it was a regular # 1 contender matches. i wasn't thinking about scrolling up and down. wat a moran lol.
Hey thank you guys.