PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Reel Big Eddy
11-16-2008, 10:32 PM
Been lurking around here for a while now since my friend showed me this website. I've had my 360 for about a year and a half, but only played pretty casually until recently. I've been bit by the achievement bug and I love! Means I've got a lot more out of my games.
Currently playing through Mirror's Edge, Smackdown 09 and Guitar Hero World Tour. S'all going good, except Mirror's Edge which is rather frustrating in places! Looking forward to Left 4 Dead and Rock Band 2 this week (us limeys get it late), providing I can afford them!
Apart from Xbox, I'm a massive music fan. I buy way too many CDs (around 850 at last count), and go to as many gigs as possible.
So... hello everyone! I look forward to diving into this fine community.

SuperNova X2X
11-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Hey, welcome to the site!

Enjoy yourself and have a great time ;)

LilMissRoxy
11-16-2008, 11:08 PM
Welcome to the forums Reel Big Eddy!

Hope to see ya around. ;)

Taker447
11-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Welcome to the site Eddy. where abouts in the world are you from.

Reel Big Eddy
11-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the nice greetings everyone!

Welcome to the site Eddy. where abouts in the world are you from.

Suprisingly, I am quite near you! About a half hour away from Southampton. Small world!

Female Ninja
11-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Hey welcome, is Mirror's Edge worth the money, because I wanted to get it if it was here. I played the demo and it was fun but what about the rest of the game?

Anyway welcome and hope you stick around. :D

~Ciao

kikkoman
11-17-2008, 02:19 AM
Hello there welcome to the sight I also can't wait for left 4 dead I'm gonna get it asap. Well cya around.

Reel Big Eddy
11-17-2008, 02:22 AM
Hey welcome, is Mirror's Edge worth the money, because I wanted to get it if it was here. I played the demo and it was fun but what about the rest of the game?

Anyway welcome and hope you stick around. :D

~Ciao

It's good fun, but very short! I'd recomend renting it or borrowing it.

Female Ninja
11-17-2008, 04:49 AM
It's good fun, but very short! I'd recomend renting it or borrowing it.

Alright, time to see if my friend has it :D