PDA

View Full Version : Jackal tape near Dogon Village

Gooseboxer
11-16-2008, 11:57 PM
Where is that tape near the dogon village? The maps show it to be in the river to the west. The river is surrounded by large canyons. I searched all over that river. PLEASE HELP

Gift
11-17-2008, 05:26 AM
I'm assuming it's that place in the south near 'The Outpost'. The Kilo of the map in the top center.

If so, go through the village, and instead of going right to get to the diamond, go left to the Hand Gilder and search around there until you find it. It's not in the river, it's in the canyons around the river.

Gooseboxer
11-18-2008, 02:28 AM
So to get the tape, you need to go through the Dogon village? I tried that and can't find it. I went around the northern tip to enter into the lake area...no tape. How exactly do you approach the tape?

Tjeckit
01-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Go to the south west point of the village then go up north, eventually you will see the hangglider, don't take it just turn left and then you will find the tape.
You can also get up in the most northwest point of the village. Just keep left

I'm heaving trouble finding that diamond
EDIT: found it

BulletsOfFury
01-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Where is that tape near the dogon village? The maps show it to be in the river to the west. The river is surrounded by large canyons. I searched all over that river. PLEASE HELP

the other guy answered your question. just do as he says. go tot he back of the village up the big stairs and back some more. you will see the hangglider there. the tape is in one of the little hut things at the end

wxJimG
08-28-2009, 02:22 AM
How do you get that diamond north of Dogon Village??. I figured since there is a hang glider that I would need it, but I can't spot where I would need to fly to. Is there a path, because I haven't seen this one listed as needing a glider. Curious that there would be a glider there then.