PDA

View Full Version : Make him bleed!?

nickakadashow
11-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Hey Guys

What's the quickest way to make a wrestler bleed? thanks!

~F.O.X~

pdm0376
11-17-2008, 04:16 PM
I've noticed using HHH's pedigree twice makes the blood spill. Pretty much any finisher that has to do with the face/head will get your blood pretty fast after two or three times

nickakadashow
11-17-2008, 04:25 PM
I've noticed using HHH's pedigree twice makes the blood spill. Pretty much any finisher that has to do with the face/head will get your blood pretty fast after two or three times

well right now I'm playing Cena's ROWM and u have to make Snitzky bleed but it doesn't seem like anything works...Same with Undertaker...

~F.O.X~

MAJ
11-17-2008, 04:28 PM
well right now I'm playing Cena's ROWM and u have to make Snitzky bleed but it doesn't seem like anything works...Same with Undertaker...

~F.O.X~ Simply use Cenaīs DDT(itīs a running grapple;))

Jaystar
11-17-2008, 04:31 PM
Focus on there Head, land some Powerful moves on it and it will Bleed in no time.;)

nickakadashow
11-17-2008, 04:35 PM
k thnx guys!

~F.O.X~

DJH2
11-18-2008, 03:12 AM
drag the guy over to the steps and smash his face into them

davie mac
11-19-2008, 09:16 AM
I believe, could be wrong, your strength factor plays a huge part in how quickly you can bust them open.

I have busted people open in several ways: finisher; weapons; "Strong grapples" and have even busted someone open by stripping the turnbuckle pad then smacking them head first into it.

So basically take your pick guys and just see which one works. Remember some guys have abilities which make it extra hard to make them bleed.

Zellmo
11-20-2008, 09:05 PM
or run at ref and drop him, then grab ring bell. and ring wrestlers head a couple of times, followed by knocking out ref and doing it again. ref can only be hit 3 times the 4th time he will dq you

BCFango
11-21-2008, 07:02 AM
Easiest way that i've found is to get their head red, then when they are on the ground press A button near their head to mount on top of them. Press left then right again and again and you'll have them bleeding in no time.

BCPotter
11-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Easiest way that i've found is to get their head red, then when they are on the ground press A button near their head to mount on top of them. Press left then right again and again and you'll have them bleeding in no time.

That's what I had to finally resort to doing to get MVP to bleed. I tried this a dozen times until I mounted him and beat his face in. Other than that, just mostly facial attacks do the trick.

raptor_256
11-22-2008, 05:33 AM
if your playing RTWM you can always edit a superstars move set beforehand. add moves that bleed and damage head. some superstars are more resistant to bleeding and divas wont at all.

stevedb79
11-22-2008, 09:21 AM
i found go outside the ring and hard irsh whip into the steel post(courner of ring) with preety much any caracter