PDA

View Full Version : Reviews for games

Flea
10-08-2006, 11:28 AM
How about people that complete the game write a short review saying what they like and dislike about the game.

These could be placed in the forum of the game,
With say 3 or 4 people that have completed it being allowed to review the game then lock it and sticky it.

Minty
10-08-2006, 12:06 PM
We put in a request for game reviews months ago. We didnt even get up to double figures.

Flea
10-08-2006, 12:08 PM
lol
Ill write a few when i get chance.

aPerfektFIaw
10-11-2006, 07:06 PM
id do it if you guys would consider adding it to the main page with a nice format... im sure i can wrastle up a few others to help, and overview the project myself, double checking their work. I may not have the best grammar, but thats only because its a forum... I used to take newswriting classes and wrote for my college's newspaper.

just give the word and i can get started...

Webb
10-11-2006, 07:13 PM
They would have to be as professional as professional comes. If you can russle something up, I'd be more than glad to take a look.

aPerfektFIaw
10-11-2006, 07:33 PM
ok ill do 1 game... But it can only go as far as the forum message composition box will let me take it... it can be prettier on the main site if you let it --- ill have it for you before the end of the night ;)

Webb
10-11-2006, 07:36 PM
I'm more bothered about content, the making it pretty bit is easy. It's the making it interesting and unbias that is hard!!! :D

invincible rob
10-11-2006, 07:37 PM
I'll start work on one for the godfather, and could someone (preferably and admin) give me and overview of what to write like, what the gameplays like, glitches, just so i dont spend ages writing something thats gunna get rejected, and i've done that plenty times before.

Webb
10-11-2006, 07:41 PM
I'll start work on one for the godfather, and could someone (preferably and admin) give me and overview of what to write like, what the gameplays like, glitches, just so i dont spend ages writing something thats gunna get rejected, and i've done that plenty times before.

Suppose we better wait for an admin to come along :p

aPerfektFIaw
10-11-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm more bothered about content, the making it pretty bit is easy. It's the making it interesting and unbias that is hard!!! :D

i am as unbiased as they come ;)

and rob, let me make one first before anything so we arent swarming anyone with work or things to look at... i know these guys are busy with the main site now, but if you REALLY want to do it, then go ahead and send it to me when youre done.

aPerfektFIaw
10-14-2006, 06:05 AM
hey webb i sent that review to you a few days ago, just wonderin if you got it...

Webb
10-14-2006, 11:26 AM
hey webb i sent that review to you a few days ago, just wonderin if you got it...

Yeah got it man, defo a good start. Needs more depth and content though.

Especially needs a small paragraph on the achievement ease, seeing as it's part of the site we're involved in ;)

There were a few other things that it needed to be added as well, me and Minty were speaking about it, can't remember what at the mo :p But will report back ;)