PDA

View Full Version : Passing Wind achievement problem

Daggermn
11-17-2008, 11:31 PM
Hey everyone. Forgive me if someone has already answered this. I am having a problem with the passing wind achievement. I had a friend try to help me out with this and we followed the steps listed in the guide, but the achievement didn't unlock after we both survived for over 3 minutes.

Is there something we are doing wrong? Any help will help. Thanks guys.

Daritan
12-03-2008, 04:11 PM
It may be that you survived 3 minutes in the game but not the cloud's pursuit. I found you have to be the one the cloud is chasing and still live 3 minutes as it tries to kill you.

Daggermn
12-05-2008, 09:44 PM
It may be that you survived 3 minutes in the game but not the cloud's pursuit. I found you have to be the one the cloud is chasing and still live 3 minutes as it tries to kill you.

Thanks for the post. I guess I have to have my friend use the second controller and stay away from the cloud and then have the cloud chase me for 3 minutes and then have him die after 3 minutes so I win. I will try that and see if it helps. Thank you.

OverkillChaos
01-05-2009, 08:39 AM
lol passing the wind.....

Terrin
01-05-2009, 09:34 PM
you have to have the cloud chasing you for 3 mintues easiest way os the cloud level keep going back and forth through the portal when it gets close you can last forever and it wont unlock tell match ends

simplyaaronm
02-10-2011, 08:12 AM
it also helps to be a fast guy like crackers