PDA

View Full Version : I'm A Xbox Virgin Again!

KRIS DETH
11-18-2008, 06:18 AM
BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING - THIS IS NOT SPAM!!!!

I'm Restarting Everything, New Gamertag, New Console (PS3)

After Getting Aload Of Shit Off People On My Old Tag, And Stuff Like That
I'm Starting Again
Saying Bye To Nearly 30,000 GS Was Hard, But Its Only Gamerscore ;)

So I Would Like To Extend A Hello To Everyone Again :)

I Will Be Using x360a Daily Again, Because I Did Lack :( And It Wasent Good

Hope To See You On The Battlefield Soon.

xKRIS DETHx

LilMissRoxy
11-18-2008, 06:28 AM
I hope starting over was everything you imagined it to be. :p Have fun!

Tyger7
11-18-2008, 06:32 AM
New console? ps3? I am not sure I understand. It still sounds like you are on x360a and not ps3trophies sister site. But your gamercard shows 0 and a new tag...what do you mean new console!? I sure hope you didn't change to ps3!

KRIS DETH
11-18-2008, 06:39 AM
I hope starting over was everything you imagined it to be. :p Have fun!

Yer i hope it is too :)
its also because, my old tag had a hacked e-mail (it got hacked by some people who are silly little children after i made my tag)
and you can't change it, that was like 2 years back now though, and i cant get onto xbox.com or anything, so its abit of a drag :(
so i thought i will start over etc etc

New console? ps3? I am not sure I understand. It still sounds like you are on x360a and not ps3trophies sister site. But your gamercard shows 0 and a new tag...what do you mean new console!? I sure hope you didn't change to ps3!

I mean, I've got a New console :) witch is a ps3, and i've started a new gamertag for my xbox.
and nooo i would never change for a ps3, theres a new cool things
but i'll always be an xbox fanboy

but you have to love haze & littlebigplanet (L) :p

SootierJJ
11-18-2008, 06:48 AM
good luck welcome again lol

KRIS DETH
11-18-2008, 07:22 AM
THANK YOU SOOTIER :)
i wanna get to know aload of new people aswell, so hopefully it will all work xD woo

PunksNotDead2k8
11-18-2008, 08:56 AM
hey welcome to the site.. wow.. you throw away 30,000gs..

kikkoman
11-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Hey man thats a lot of gs to throw away that sucks =/ gl with regaining your gs back.

ninja monkey
11-18-2008, 11:55 AM

He's probably just saying he recently got a PS3 as well as having an xbox 360?

I've wanted to start fresh a few times but I really want to hit 50,000 + with my gamer score so I'm just going to keep trudging along.

garbfink
11-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Well Good Luck to you, what game are you gonna pop your cherry on?

Da CRU Mughhh
11-18-2008, 02:23 PM
Yea I'm not sure why you didn't just pay to change your gamer tag then delete everybody off your friends list and start over:confused: and still keep your gamer score.

But all is well, I'd die if i had to start over. I shiver every time i think about it lol.. But welcome back to x360a, hope you stay around this time:)

Albinobass
11-18-2008, 10:23 PM
hey welcome to the site.. wow.. you throw away 30,000gs..

thats what im saying lmao. but if you need any help Hit me up on Live and ill be more than glad to help you. because no one should have to throw away 30k because of their Email.

KRIS DETH
11-18-2008, 10:47 PM
Well Good Luck to you, what game are you gonna pop your cherry on?

I'm not too sure at the moment, i've got assassins creed out, but i'm going to buy aload of easy 1000's tomorrow, just to boost my GS.

*cough* avatar *cough* lol xD

1000 GS in under 3 minutes :woop: :woop: WOOOOO!!! :woop: :woop:

thats what im saying lmao. but if you need any help Hit me up on Live and ill be more than glad to help you. because no one should have to throw away 30k because of their Email.

thank you!!!

can everyone please read what i've put above, because alot of you are going :O why have u done that, and i have stated above xD

thanks for everyone saying welcome :) :)

hope to play with you soon xx

Ortep
11-18-2008, 11:04 PM
I don't think this makes you an Xbox virgin...

Out of curiosity though what was the gamertag you got stick for?

KRIS DETH
11-19-2008, 02:02 AM
I Does ;) so shush :D lol!!

its like being a born again virgin :) but with an xbox

and what just like loads of shit off people, you know ussuall banter and then just loads of people trying to hack my account again and again _ you know how it is

Jaystar
11-19-2008, 05:20 PM

He isn't the only one, I have to throw away 47,000 GS.