PDA

View Full Version : guides

Jamie123
11-18-2008, 02:27 PM
firstly sorry if i put this on the wrong section.

hi i was wondering if i would be able to copy some of your guides to my website i am making for my college work, the site wont be uploaded to the net and will be deleted after marking. i would have pmd a admin but i couldnt find one. thanks jamie

chrisnottm
11-18-2008, 02:35 PM
firstly sorry if i put this on the wrong section.

hi i was wondering if i would be able to copy some of your guides to my website i am making for my college work, the site wont be uploaded to the net and will be deleted after marking. i would have pmd a admin but i couldnt find one. thanks jamie

You'll have to ask the writer of the guides in question for permission.

But, if you aren't going to be putting it on the web, i doubt there'll be a problem.

Jamie123
11-18-2008, 02:39 PM
You'll have to ask the writer of the guides in question for permission.

But, if you aren't going to be putting it on the web, i doubt there'll be a problem.

its the gears of war ones i will be using if i can

Minty
11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
If it's not going to be uploaded, then I don't see why you need to use a real guide rather than just chunks of text....

DJbruce
11-18-2008, 02:54 PM
As long as you dont take credit for it and its not going online I shouldnt see a problem.

vulkean
11-18-2008, 09:23 PM
If it's not going to be uploaded, then I don't see why you need to use a real guide rather than just chunks of text....

Sometimes they want you to design it and add the content as though you were going to make it live (even though your not), which includes asking for permission to use stuff, etc. I had to do that for my final project last year.

End of the day, If it's 100% not going live, I don't see a problem with it. But it's not my decission to make.

Jamie123
11-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Sometimes they want you to design it and add the content as though you were going to make it live (even though your not), which includes asking for permission to use stuff, etc. I had to do that for my final project last year.

End of the day, If it's 100% not going live, I don't see a problem with it. But it's not my decission to make.

yep thats exaclty what im doing

NATAS1603
11-22-2008, 06:27 AM
Wer can i post an acievement guide for cod5

Clipse 2
11-22-2008, 06:38 AM
Wer can i post an acievement guide for cod5
Well there's already a guide started, but if you want to look through it and add anything to it you can simply post in the guide thread located here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=105647).