PDA

View Full Version : Accidental melees?

daninthemix
11-18-2008, 08:47 PM
Anyone else find themselves accidentally clicking in the right stick while trying to shoot people? I never had this problem on COD4. Is it really sensitive or something?

Jedediah14
11-24-2008, 12:51 AM
I never had it, but if you get in a certain range of a player and press the shoot button it melee's them. Probibly to save ammo :/

daninthemix
11-24-2008, 09:16 AM
I think this was down to my pad, as I changed pad and don't do it so often now.

Capta1nJack91
04-07-2009, 02:53 AM
I think this was down to my pad, as I changed pad and don't do it so often now.

What do you mean by changing your pad? I'm curious because accidental melees are a big problem for me, one of the main reasons why I suck so bad.

Outline
04-07-2009, 04:42 PM
I find this happens A LOT, despite playing shooters often and never having this problem.

Thorpe
04-20-2009, 02:33 AM
This occurs with me too. I think it's just happens when you are rushing for the controls upon seeing an enemy. Happened in Call of Duty 4 also.

sawred
04-22-2009, 06:14 AM
I've never noticed this happening before until this game, and it's pretty frustrating. I have a decent controller and never seemed to have noticed this problem before. I wish you could turn it off or swap buttons or something. It's pretty annoying, you aren't alone

Hugo rules95
05-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Yeah, it happens to me quite a lot but it got me the achievement that you have to kill the player with the golden gun with melee so I'm glad

crimsy
05-20-2009, 12:38 AM
You know that if you are running towards an enemy it automatically melees them too? I have noticed that when I run to hide or something and a npc comes from hiding or whatever it automatically melees.

Muckrak3r
05-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Yeah, it happens to me quite a lot but it got me the achievement that you have to kill the player with the golden gun with melee so I'm glad

same EXACT thing happened to me! I didn't even know it was an achievement until I did it. this happens to me in all games where melee is down on the R stick. when someone surprises me around a corner i flinch just a bit, and that's enough for the game to think I want to melee, which I almost NEVER want to do in this kind of game... very annoying

Barad
06-03-2009, 07:26 PM
nah i never had this problem tbh lol :)