PDA

View Full Version : yo yo yo !

Albinobass
11-18-2008, 09:31 PM
WHATS UP! nah srsly. How is everybody doin ? im doin great. i love the site. very organized and update for the most part. and you guys have already helped me with so many achievements! and if not you someone else ON YOUR SITE! YAY!!!! anyway my name is Dan and i like to play mostly shooters but i do love a good RPG. if you guys are interested in Boosting hit me up anytime im on and if im not busy id be more than happy to boost or help(even if i dont get anything as long as you keep me entertained!! you have been warned :P)
top games atm are Call of duty4/5, Halo 3, Army or Two, Mass Effect, and of curse GTA4. my Xbox is currently in the shop but is on its way back to me hopefully by Fri (11/21/08) but with the horror stories ive heard >< ... Hit me up with a PM is you have a question or just want to make more friends!

sorry if i spam up the boards but since my Xbox is broken and i cant play anything but arcade IM GOIN CRAZY!!!!

SuperNova X2X
11-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the site!

Hope you continue to enjoy yourself and become more involved in the community ;)

Albinobass
11-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the site!

Hope you continue to enjoy yourself and become more involved in the community ;)

o i am, when i first got here i was more into the achievemnts and such but i think ill grace you all with my presences :woop:. kidding lol

o i forgot to put in im also 19 and live in CT but i hate it here and plan on moving to Florida soon XD
Edit: worst part of my Xbox broken is i have CoD:WaW sitting in front of me and I CANT PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /wrists

LilMissRoxy
11-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Hey there Dan. Welcome to the site. Be careful on the spam though.. or you might get infracted. :p Also double posting is a big no no! Just a friendly heads up. :)

Enjoy the site though. You seem very friendly and I'm sure you will make many friends especially since you're willing to boost for people without getting anything in return.

Albinobass
11-18-2008, 11:05 PM
Hey there Dan. Welcome to the site. Be careful on the spam though.. or you might get infracted. :p Also double posting is a big no no! Just a friendly heads up. :)

Enjoy the site though. You seem very friendly and I'm sure you will make many friends especially since you're willing to boost for people without getting anything in return.

thanx i am a very sarcastic person but i guess forums dont help with that XD thats why i add a lot of smilies!!! :uzi: :Bounce:

kikkoman
11-20-2008, 05:24 AM
Hello Dan this site is very helpful and AWSOME!!! I also love shooter very much :P. well cya around man.

Albinobass
11-20-2008, 05:36 AM
Hey you too (kikko)man lol see you play CoD 4 i love that shit dude hit me up if you see me on it, when i get my xbox back ima be doin some CoD5 action tho and maybe some fable if i can get it soon.

kikkoman
11-20-2008, 05:42 AM
Hey you too (kikko)man lol see you play CoD 4 i love that shit dude hit me up if you see me on it, when i get my xbox back ima be doin some CoD5 action tho and maybe some fable if i can get it soon.

Yea CoD 4 is fun but now im gonna be all over Left 4 Dead :P. Well hope you get you xbox back soon and then we can play some games together.

Albinobass
11-20-2008, 05:53 AM
im loving that Left 4 Dead demo its helping keep me sane during these trying times :P i love video games because its an assured way to avoid getting the crap your parents think you'll like lol so i think around x-mas i should have it lol

Edit:im really interested in the multiplayer cant wait to impail someones head with a car as teh tank lmao

PunksNotDead2k8
11-20-2008, 06:35 AM
hey there. welcome to the forums...

Albinobass
11-20-2008, 06:43 AM
Thx :D alot more friendly ppl here then most boards lol

Female Ninja
11-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Well welcome I have seen you around before :D Have fun here.

~Ciao.

Darkgorgos
11-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Hello and welcome,

You sound like a very hyper person, and in my book hyper people make for fun games, especially in multi online games, so if I ever see you online its going to be interesting.

anyways post lots *not spamage* and see you around