PDA

View Full Version : Missable?

chrisnottm
11-19-2008, 12:04 AM
Don't know if anyone comes in here but, I just wanted to know if any of thee fights for achievements are missable?

Thanks.

chrisnottm
11-19-2008, 11:39 PM
The only missable achievement is "Happy Ending". there are two different endings depending on a choice you make in conversation near the end- one leads to a short 45 second "bad ending", the other choice makes you go through another 4 hours worth of CGI, Battles, and Story stuff.

Make sure to keep multiple saves! Saves you make after any ending are unusuable- they are only good for golem fighting other people. So you can hose yourself into playing through the whole game a second time if you don't be careful, for that 150pt achieve.

edit: just so you know, ALL the achievements are story-based. so you will have all of them by the end of the game if you make sure to do the "happy ending", guaranteed.

Brilliant =]
I've just got the ice queen achievement so i have ages yet :p
Thanks dude.

d.palapuz
11-22-2008, 06:54 PM
i agree with smacd..
you might miss happy ending if you dodnt do the story mode right...
if you miss it and saved, you'll have to start over..
i saw guides in the official website if you're willing to get all the achievements..
they're pretty mushc straightforward, except that happy ending one which is like in the 75% of the game i think..
i've played this game a year ago so i forgot some..
its a great game! the best rpg game i've ever played!
though the xbox live for this game could use some improvements..

MissKittyKat21
04-29-2009, 05:59 AM
nope. the only achievement you can possibly miss is the happy ending at the very end and that is only if you make the "wrong" choices. but every fight that can get you an achievement for is one that basically blocks you from moving forward until you get into that fight. you can't miss the fights at all.

xDante1986
05-04-2009, 03:09 PM
can somebody say exactly what to do for getting happyn ending, because Im not sure, that i know what to do

phobzy85
05-05-2009, 07:30 AM
>> SPOILER - DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPOIL IT

Don't kill Toya, I thought saving millions of people through destroying the Ice Queens Magicore would result in the "Happy Ending". I was wrong. Choose to save Toya and you should be good :) Save right after getting the key to the castle :)

SPOILER <<