PDA

View Full Version : Jigsaw Maker

Evil Demon55
11-19-2008, 02:44 AM
This is my final achievement and I need some help on getting it. I have done puzzles 1-3 and it just keeps getting harder.

99 seconds to put in a piece, spin it around... all while the picture moves is just HARD!

Does anyone have any really good advice for this? I need it!

Itsbrown4606
11-19-2008, 02:59 AM
Focus on center pieces in the beginning so you know where they do, other than that, try feather-tapping the stick so you don't loose control so much, and recognize where each corner piece will go as they are unique.

JVodka
11-19-2008, 05:14 AM
you will fail a number of times, as the timer really forces you to not only be quick, but limit mistakes. So just get used to knowing where all the pieces go at the beginning, as they scatter the same way each time. I usually worked on the outside pieces first, so I could get them down pretty quick. Then you can use the time left to put down the middle pieces.

I don't think I ever finished all of these on the N64 version, but such is the power of achievements.

:woop:

The Pants Party
11-19-2008, 05:44 AM
I always did the border first then worked in from there. Instead of thinking of the background as a hindrance, use it to your advantage. When you grab a piece, check the background really quick and try to match up something so you can place it.

Evil Demon55
11-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Got it :) thanks for help. For that last 75 second 1, I had to memorize where all the pieces went, only way I could do it and I still bairly could do it... Suck how everytime I failed I had to talk to Bottles... just made it that much more annoying... plus I made it to level 4 then turned xbox off, when I got back on I had to start from 1 :(