PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with SNME

pezdestroyer
11-19-2008, 03:39 AM
Hello!!!

I am having trouble with unlocking Saturday Night Main Event arena, from what I've read I need to get to week 7 of the batista/rey mysterio RTWM and do a finisher on all 3 opponents. I've read I either need to beat Khali, Miz, Morrison (which that match I have not seen, ive done this RTWM 3 times) or I need to beat HBK, Triple H, and Cena. I have beat HBK and company, gave each one a finisher but I still can't seem to unlock this arena.

Am I just missing something? Do I also need to perform a sig. move on each of them as well? Is there certain thinks I need to do so I can get the Khali, Miz, Morrison match? Thanks guys, much appreciated! :drunk

IR IH II IN O x
11-19-2008, 04:11 AM
Hello!!!

I am having trouble with unlocking Saturday Night Main Event arena, from what I've read I need to get to week 7 of the batista/rey mysterio RTWM and do a finisher on all 3 opponents. I've read I either need to beat Khali, Miz, Morrison (which that match I have not seen, ive done this RTWM 3 times) or I need to beat HBK, Triple H, and Cena. I have beat HBK and company, gave each one a finisher but I still can't seem to unlock this arena.

Am I just missing something? Do I also need to perform a sig. move on each of them as well? Is there certain thinks I need to do so I can get the Khali, Miz, Morrison match? Thanks guys, much appreciated! :drunk

You unlock the SNME arena with 9 days left to Wrestlemania. You have to give each opponent a finisher. You can only unlock this arena if Mysterio loses at No Way Out. Hope this helps.

pezdestroyer
11-19-2008, 05:52 AM
With 9 days left till WrestleMania I had Batista win the Royal Rumble, Rey lost at No Way Out, and of course I had to lose the Tag Team belts to Miz and Morrison. At 9 days left, I have to face Miz and Morrison in a handicap match, I did every finisher and sig move on both of them, once I won the match and I get to the save screen nothing happens.

BCFango
11-19-2008, 07:32 AM
What I did was go through and win every match. At week 11 you will be in a 2 vs 3 tag match. Give all 3 opponents a finisher then win the match.

pezdestroyer
11-19-2008, 03:05 PM
whats odd is that I never get a 2 vs 3 match at all. unless I let rey mysterio win against edge at No Mercy which I have never tried if it will let me. Thanks for the info guys much appreciated.

IR IH II IN O x
11-20-2008, 04:09 AM
whats odd is that I never get a 2 vs 3 match at all. unless I let rey mysterio win against edge at No Mercy which I have never tried if it will let me. Thanks for the info guys much appreciated.

Sorry, I posted wrong the first time. I just unlocked the SNME arena and this is how I did it. I started RTWM as Batista. When I got to No Way Out I let Mysterio win. A couple weeks after that, you have a 2 on 3 handicap match. You have to use your finisher on every opponent and win. I gave the Baista Bomb to all three opponents, Khali, Miz, and Morrison and won. After the match it unlocked. Hope this clears things up.

SIL3NC3D BULL3T
11-23-2008, 05:41 PM
If You Wanted To Get It Quickly, You Could Use This Cheat Code Bro
SatNightMainEventSvR

SteroidalFish2
11-24-2008, 01:56 AM
THANK YOU!!!! You're my new best friend!!!