PDA

View Full Version : Hey,

Shadezor
11-19-2008, 03:46 AM
I use to leech this forum a lot while trying frantically to beat my 360 games and decided to join the forums so I could reply and help others. Lets see, a little about my self.... I'm 15 and live in the hick state of Ohio. I play sports such as Football, basketball and sprints in track. I own many gaming consoles such as; Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, PS1, PS2 and Xbox 360.(Shadezor is my gamertag by the way ) As you can tell, not a fan of Nintendo. I mostly game on my PC and don't play consoles as much as I would like to. Anyway, I'm going to stop boring everyone now, so See you guys around.

Oh and by the way, I'm a big ranter. Just a warning :)

eXiled Killah
11-19-2008, 04:00 AM
I use to leech this forum a lot while trying frantically to beat my 360 games and decided to join the forums so I could reply and help others. Lets see, a little about my self.... I'm 15 and live in the hick state of Ohio. I play sports such as Football, basketball and sprints in track. I own many gaming consoles such as; Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, PS1, PS2 and Xbox 360.(Shadezor is my gamertag by the way ) As you can tell, not a fan of Nintendo. I mostly game on my PC and don't play consoles as much as I would like to. Anyway, I'm going to stop boring everyone now, so See you guys around.

Oh and by the way, I'm a bigger ranter. Just a warning :)

Big Ranter...lol. Maybe would be a nice tag. lol. Welcome to the site man. Just for kicks.... I went to high school(WRA) there in Ohio.... Hudson, Ohio. Thats pretty hick coming from NY. Enjoy your stay. Cool peeps here.;)

kantizuni
11-19-2008, 04:05 AM
Welcome to the forum!

SynysterMonkey
11-19-2008, 04:14 AM
Welcome to the forums. Hopefully we will inspire you to play your 360 more instead of your crappy PC games. Lol jk.

Albinobass
11-19-2008, 05:43 AM
Welcome to the forums. Hopefully we will inspire you to play your 360 more instead of your crappy PC games. Lol jk.

thats hard for alot with WotLK out lol. But welcome to the forums and as long as your rants are in no Thei took hour jobs! talk im kewl :P kiddin man but im new to so ROOKIES REPRESENT!!!!

LilMissRoxy
11-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Hey Shadezor, welcome to the forums! What games are you playing on your PC?

Jaystar
11-19-2008, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the Forums have fun!!

PunksNotDead2k8
11-19-2008, 04:25 PM
hey.. welcome to the forums..

Vacik Dris
11-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Welcome Shadezor. This is a nice place to be, as everyone's been pretty nice to me since I started here. You should check out "Burgertime" on the original NES...it'll change the way you look at gaming. Though, if it doesn't...well, I'll cry.

Welcome again. :)

InkedUp
11-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the community. This is a great place to sharpen your achievement skills, and if you have any questions a great place to find all of your answers

Shadezor
11-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Hey Shadezor, welcome to the forums! What games are you playing on your PC?

I normally play MMORPG and FPS. The Call of Duty series is probably my favorite FPS. As for MMORPG, I've played Final Fantasy11 for a year and a half and World of Warcraft for about 2 years.

GhOsT SLaYeR
11-20-2008, 03:58 AM
yea welcome to the site. very hlepful guides/members

kikkoman
11-20-2008, 05:38 AM
Hey man welcome to the site and nice intro well have fun and i hope to see you around the forums :).