View Full Version : Coolest kill

11-19-2008, 06:04 AM
My favorite was rushing a boomer and meleeing him off the hospital roof at the end of No Mercy

11-19-2008, 07:32 AM
I dunno if this counts as a kill really, but I was playing with a buddy on No Mercy. We were on the rooftop waiting for the helicopter. And a tank came and just OBLITERATED Zoey (Played by AI) and smacked her right off the roof. The screaming from her on her way down was just epic. We laughed our damn asses off....Wow.

11-19-2008, 10:32 PM
LOL great!

11-20-2008, 04:58 PM
so far my favorite kill that i've done personally is when you have a zombie running full speed at you and you melee his head clean off. I've done that a number of times and it never gets old.

Zombie rushing at you? make him eat the butt of your gun. :boxer

11-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Yeah, the rooftop is a bitch if you're trying to get the "No one left behind" achievement.

11-20-2008, 05:12 PM
at the top of the ladder once you get to the rooftops, a hunter was climbing up behind me screaming like a banshee. i looked down and blew his head clean off with my pump action.... got the "headshot a hunter in mid-leap" achievement along w/ it. ;)

11-20-2008, 08:38 PM
It would either have to be headshotting a hunter while it was leaping at a team mate, or when I was the tank on top of the roof at the end of No Mercy and I threw all the survivors off the roof.

11-21-2008, 01:17 AM
Best kill ever goes to my buddy who I was co-opping with. I've got a habit of storming into areas and introducing zombies to my rifle butt. So I stormed into a room in the hospital and hit this nurse in the face. She stumbled back and my buddy shot her head clear off about an inch in front of my face. It was instantaneous and hilarious.

11-21-2008, 06:04 PM
My coolest kill so far was on No Mercy where you activate the lift and go up onto the awning. There was a zombie jumping down over the roof onto the awning when I let out a pistol shot and caught him in mid air. He bounced off the awning and fell to the cement below. I love watching these things rag doll after being shot off the edge of something. Also, burning them is awesome.

11-22-2008, 03:31 AM
No Mercy: rooftops

i was above the radio room on the AC units and the AI francis was behind the turret when a hunter leaped at him he punchd him and the hunter flew like a football to a field goal post all the way past the helipad. It was pretty funny to watch cuz my friend and i were talking about how the AI sux and then boom ITS GOOOOOD!!!

11-22-2008, 05:51 AM
Can't recall what level it is right now, but it is when you're walking on support beams and then you have to walk down a broken one to get to the ground. Anyways, a zombie was running up that, I had the shotgun and he jump, I shot off his leg, he flipped about 5 times in the air before landing. Me and my friends were laughing after that one for quite a long time.