PDA

View Full Version : 5 star matches

bleed iv xx
11-19-2008, 09:10 PM
anyone know the easiest way to get 5 stars in your matches for the career mode?

Jaystar
11-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Come on it's not that hard man, just do some of the Badges.

bleed iv xx
11-19-2008, 09:40 PM
Come on it's not that hard man, just do some of the Badges.

hey jabronie,everyone knows these wwe games are the biggest pain in the ass games to play.im using batista in career mode ive beaten all my opponents more than once and i cant get a rating higher than 4 stars.and what the fuck are badges?!

GTukC
11-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Lol I get a 5* rating practically every match, just use most strong grapples - RB+Direction and weaker grapples. Also do some aerial moves and a few holds etc, turn off DQ use a chair and then do a finisher or 2 and you should get about 1200 points roughly. In regards to you claiming WWE games are a pain in the ass, I find this game quite possibly the easiest wrestling game I've ever played, I mean you can win a match on normal difficulty in 40 seconds, the CPU never counter even if you don't move the sliders or whatever. I found TNA more frustrating than this. And you can't complain - there are no online achievements for once!!

bleed iv xx
11-19-2008, 09:57 PM
nevermind i got it

bleed iv xx
11-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Lol I get a 5* rating practically every match, just use most strong grapples - RB+Direction and weaker grapples. Also do some aerial moves and a few holds etc, turn off DQ use a chair and then do a finisher or 2 and you should get about 1200 points roughly. In regards to you claiming WWE games are a pain in the ass, I find this game quite possibly the easiest wrestling game I've ever played, I mean you can win a match on normal difficulty in 40 seconds, the CPU never counter even if you don't move the sliders or whatever. I found TNA more frustrating than this. And you can't complain - there are no online achievements for once!!

hey thanks man i figured it out as i was writing this crap.i was beating my opponent in 2 minutes instead of actually wrestling taking my time doing different moves.this wwe game is the easiest of them all,07 and 08 were pretty shitty.but tna was alot harder than this. jeff jarret was a pain in the hineyhole.thread closed.

The SilverBack
11-20-2008, 02:10 AM
The badges dont do nothing dude, you just have to make the match last longer, and use a variety of moves, youll get it easy, I have done John Cena and Randy Orton HOF today, 2 more to go y0!