PDA

View Full Version : Career Mode

s0undcheck
11-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Anyone with any tips on how to beat superstars on the WWE/World Championship belt as they always seem to counter

Thanks

The SilverBack
11-20-2008, 02:08 AM
Get good at the game is the first thing youd need to do.

s0undcheck
11-20-2008, 10:05 AM
cheers for that really unhelpful response

Robbo2006
11-20-2008, 10:07 PM
running moves help

Truegooner87
11-20-2008, 10:19 PM
Anyone with any tips on how to beat superstars on the WWE/World Championship belt as they always seem to counter

Thanks

Can't you lower the opponents stats for grapples and such alike? Or in options keep all matches as NDQ? It's helped me alot on all other pathes.

BCPotter
11-20-2008, 10:28 PM
If you're really having that much of a problem, you could always turn down the AI sliders and difficulty in the settings. That should tone things down for you a bit if you're having trouble winning matches.

Truegooner87
11-20-2008, 10:43 PM
If you're really having that much of a problem, you could always turn down the AI sliders and difficulty in the settings. That should tone things down for you a bit if you're having trouble winning matches.

Yup, thats what I meant just didn't know how to word it.

Sam_Rothstein
11-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Yeah I had the same problem. I think its cause I was finishing the matches too quickly and my stats weren't raising. Like I had yet to lose a match till i had 6 belts and was about a 60. You gotta take your time and really beat your opponents ass the first few series and milk out your stats. Otherwise if you are like me and finish your fights in like 1 min and 30 seconds you are gonna find yourself being 60 in all stats and defending your title against triple h who counters everything.

I have a question though myself about career mode. In your career do you just have to get obducted into the hall of fame save and start a new guy. I did the miz the first time I got the thing that says you have been inducted into the hall of fame so I saved it. Then I started a new career as my created player and I can't go back to the miz. Did I do it right or do I have to play it untill like my character dies from old age? lol

someone let me know

IR IH II IN O x
11-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Yeah I had the same problem. I think its cause I was finishing the matches too quickly and my stats weren't raising. Like I had yet to lose a match till i had 6 belts and was about a 60. You gotta take your time and really beat your opponents ass the first few series and milk out your stats. Otherwise if you are like me and finish your fights in like 1 min and 30 seconds you are gonna find yourself being 60 in all stats and defending your title against triple h who counters everything.

I have a question though myself about career mode. In your career do you just have to get obducted into the hall of fame save and start a new guy. I did the miz the first time I got the thing that says you have been inducted into the hall of fame so I saved it. Then I started a new career as my created player and I can't go back to the miz. Did I do it right or do I have to play it untill like my character dies from old age? lol

someone let me know

When it says you have been inducted, save and then start a new career. When your picking your wrestler for the new career, the wrestler that got inducted should have the Hall of Fame logo next to him. When you get five wrestlers with the logo, then you get the achievement. Hope this helps.

Also, in career mode, go for the tag team belts. This unlocks the table match. Then start a table match, beat ur opponent up with weapons, mabye give him 2 finishers or signiture moves and then put him through the table. Took me about 5 minutes a match. And you should get 4 stars per match. This method is a lot faster.

porkchop547
11-23-2008, 04:41 AM
i did extreme rules got the ladder kept hitting the people and submitting them on the weak body part

mellowknight
12-17-2008, 06:45 AM
When it says you have been inducted, save and then start a new career. When your picking your wrestler for the new career, the wrestler that got inducted should have the Hall of Fame logo next to him. When you get five wrestlers with the logo, then you get the achievement. Hope this helps.

Also, in career mode, go for the tag team belts. This unlocks the table match. Then start a table match, beat ur opponent up with weapons, mabye give him 2 finishers or signiture moves and then put him through the table. Took me about 5 minutes a match. And you should get 4 stars per match. This method is a lot faster.

Wait a sec, I started my very first career as Mr. Kennedy and I didn't get to choose a path. It started me off on the U.S. Championship path. After inducting a wrestler into the hall of fame, do you get to choose your path for the next career run?

Andrew14man
12-17-2008, 08:10 AM
do ecw rules or TLC match.

use the ladder! keep attacking, and when they reverse a standing attack with the ladder weapon & they take it, quickly do a running attack or grapple as they will not reverse. pick the ladder back up rinse and repeat