PDA

View Full Version : Trade Kills

e halo21
10-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Hey what's up I was just wondering if anyone wants to trade kills with me. If so just send me a message.

TSI LILLVILSMYR
10-11-2006, 03:35 PM
yehh ia ma in .. add me : TSI LILLVILSMYR

blsmafioso
10-13-2006, 12:18 AM
ill trade kills. still need both achievements. any one wanna trade send me a friend request.

Big ArrickSon
10-29-2006, 02:07 PM
looking to trade kills for these last two achievements? anyone able to help me out?

L3giOn
10-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Just so you guys know, the best way to do this is to play on the first map. Have the person who's getting the kills go out in the open by the acid pool and grab the rocket launcher. Then just have the other person run to them every spawn. Works best with 3 or 4 people.

Maka
10-29-2006, 03:26 PM
Or just playing normally for an hour, works just aswell, and it's pretty fun..

xsni
10-29-2006, 05:58 PM
Those achievements were the first two I got with my buddy.

I have some advice too. Go to the Military Base map and let one person get the chainsaw. Put him on the rooftop in the little cove. Have him hold down the trigger and press start. The chainsaw will continue to go.

Now just have the other guy run up and step in front of him. This goes very fast!

However, after each kill the person with the chainsaw will step forward, so he will need to turn eventually.

Hope this works well for you.

Pippers
10-30-2006, 06:28 PM
Anyone still looking to trade? I did try to play through this normally (and I'm not bad at the game) but I can't host (it's like a slideshow) and there are never any games on.

At this point I'd just rather trade kills. Send a friend request if you'd like to swap. Thanks!

BuRNiNG LeGeND
10-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Are there really no games going on? If so that sucks cause i love the doom games and i was hoping to play this online a nice bit b4 GoW