PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Webb
10-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Our man Krazie has found the achievements again and what can I say...

The achievements on this game have been taken to another level and are totally ridiculous!!!!!!!

I'll give you a taster for now....

60 game win streak and win 300 matches!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Damn you EA :uzi:

http://xbox360achievements.org/content/view/455

Take a look for yourselves now people :(

Fonkey Monkey
10-09-2006, 09:41 PM
average of 4 goals over 50 games :eek:
WTF
60 game winning streak...my god....
300wins....
wow those are just stupid...

Bopher1
10-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Really shouldn't be too terribly hard... Just use a good team :D Or get all the good players on your team.. if it's possible.

Krazie
10-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Definitely gonna be a long 1000 for us non-game savers!

And I HAVE to play it if i wanna stay close to the top of the sports leaderbaords! :mad:

Webb
10-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Really shouldn't be too terribly hard... Just use a good team :D Or get all the good players on your team.. if it's possible.

That is understatement of the year! This could be the hardest sports 1000 I know! Excluding Tiger 06 which was just a farce :p

MikeS437
10-09-2006, 10:36 PM
can anyone say WTF? Holy crap these achievements are crazy! 60 game win streak! who the heck would ever do that! and i bet ea has the achievements only for one player, so that means you have to actually play 60 games and win all of them! is it me or is ea taking these achievements a little to serious about the difficulty of them? i mean ok i can understand madden 07 those were kinda hard well atleast for the super star modes, but can you imagine what madden 08' achievements are gonna be like? it'll probably be like have a 300 game win streak! lol.

Just my 2 cents on the topic.

Public Enemy
10-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Wont be hard. Just time consuming. From easy points to rediculous. Demo blowed as well. Ill go for PES.

Webb
10-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Won't be hard? Say that when you've won 59 games and the nerves start to kick in :p

PES defo, this, for the points, it would be rude not too ;)

MikeS437
10-09-2006, 11:57 PM
yeah that would really suck to have already won 59 games in a row then lose the 60th game, now that would have me throwing the disc out the window

TheS1n1ster
10-10-2006, 01:15 AM
yeah that would really suck to have already won 59 games in a row then lose the 60th game, now that would have me throwing the disc out the window

yea that would suck, but I just wish they would've put in some "checkpoint achievements." Like working your way up to 60 game win streak with a 10, 20, 30 etc win streak. And winning like 50, 100, 150 games etc., instead of just 300. But whats done is done, it will just take some time.

shiningcheese
10-10-2006, 04:43 AM
I really enjoyed fifa 06 and RTTWC, and I enjoyed getting the achievements, they took more than a couple of hours to get but this is going to take 100+ hours to get all of it. Probably like 40+ hours for the majority of them at least. :eek:

Minty
10-10-2006, 05:32 AM
WTF is going on with EA? Tiger has gone from ridiculous to easy, and FIFA has gone from easy to ghey.

WOnder if win 60 games will include against your spare controller- would need that for the 60 lol.

FoxJA
10-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Man of the match for a defender 50 times!! Can you play 11 Defenders?? I hope these include multiplayer games.

steviecrocker
10-10-2006, 10:53 AM
I just have to say a big thank you to EA for finaly giving us some achievements that are achieveable and not impossible. I don't know what you guys are moaning for, the people that love their FIFA games will unlock these with ease. Can someone please tell me the point in buying games just for the achievements? Sad, very sad! FIFA fans rejoice! :drunk

Webb
10-10-2006, 12:21 PM
I just have to say a big thank you to EA for finaly giving us some achievements that are achieveable and not impossible. I don't know what you guys are moaning for, the people that love their FIFA games will unlock these with ease. Can someone please tell me the point in buying games just for the achievements? Sad, very sad! FIFA fans rejoice! :drunk

Are you taking the piss? 60 win game streak? I mean how realistic is that? No one in football has even done that, not even that great Arsenal team, the formidable Man Utd team of the late 90's, the awesome AC Milan of the mid 80's, the legendary Liverpool team of most of the 20th century!! No one and thats a fact!

The 60 game win streak is in my eyes, not very possible to get legit, I mean it's football FFS. Team always have off days when they can't put the ball in the net, it's the same with football games. We'll see!!

Minty
10-10-2006, 12:38 PM
Plus FIFA fans shoudl rejoice because there is another game out, not that it has some retarded avhievements.

Do you think these are going to stop Gamesave users?

No- they are far more likely to use them now

Webb
10-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Plus FIFA fans shoudl rejoice because there is another game out, not that it has some retarded avhievements.

Yeah FIFA fans should rejoice because they have been shafted on the 360 again! 6 leagues and Juventus!!! LMFAO!! Thats really worth rejoicing!!! lol

Minty
10-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Maybe they havent watched the TV for a while, and probably dont/cant read the Sports pages

Public Enemy
10-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Just start a league and u save after every game.. If u would lose, u just dont save, right? And its semi pro.. Cant be hard, after that its pro and allstar or something. No big deal like I said, just time consuming. But maybe u can play 1 min a half or so. Or be able 2 simulate trough leages and the wins will count upwards. I bet there's a "backdoor".

Blue Spatula
10-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Sounds like ea are pulling there finger out. Shouldnt be too difficult, just time consuming.

Maka
10-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Theres a difference between difficult and time-consuming...

These are just ridiculous... Non of them happen in Real Life, and there a little stupid in My opinion, and this comes from a long time fifa fan...

FoxJA
10-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Are these achievments definately correct?

The Xbox site has a preview of the game which says:-

" Undertake 80+ challenges to test your skills and earn Achievement Points. "

In this list there is no achievment relating to challenges.

Webb
10-11-2006, 05:44 PM
These are 100% correct. We only post 100% correct achievements ;) :D

dankenobi
10-11-2006, 05:46 PM
i would have preffered to have 50 achievments like some of the other ea games have but nevermind.

Bopher1
10-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Ugh.. So is this game really coming out in November?..That sucks if so.. I love the demo.. I've played it almost as much as TDU.

Webb
10-13-2006, 07:32 PM
October the 27th for Europe ;) :D

Krilekk
10-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Achievements are hard ... and they prove someone really achieved something. My brother plays FIFA all the time. He will get those achievements unlocked sooner or later. I won't even bother playing the game cause I can barely win on Amateur difficulty. Why bother? You won't reach top positions of the gamerscore leaderboards anyway, you have enough gamerscore points to be better than the <10.000 gamers, just get back to only playing the games you really like instead of wasting hundreds of hours of mindless, frustrating and dull gaming only to get a few more points.

steviecrocker
10-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Why the hell have the achievements changed on this website? Are they the real ones? If you have the game can you let me know a few things, 1, is there a creation mode for teams and players 2, Is the new improved FIFA lounge and good compered to last years? :drunk

Webb
10-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Why the hell have the achievements changed on this website? Are they the real ones?

They haven't changed and care to elaborate...

FoxJA
10-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Can anyone tell me if playing a multiplayer game will effect the achievments, i.e if I play a 2,3 or 4 player game in the middle of my 60 win streak will I have to start again?

aseddon130
10-24-2006, 03:40 PM
i doubt EA would go to such extreme lengths to limit the

Public Enemy
10-24-2006, 06:49 PM
Im not sure and im not about to check it out :)

Semi pro is actually pretty tough, if u play on 4 min length. Managed to get more then 10 goals only in 15 min half time.. So score 4 goals average is gonna be tuff, unless u play sometimes 30 min games. Simming doesnt count a win either. Two player matches dont count for 10 goal in a match. And i would try it in middle of a streak cuz it might end that streak, im unsure. Just make sure u turn autosave off. Game ask after the match for save so.

Im actually surpised they took those achievements. There are other things, like 83 challenges and stuff. Maybe win a challenge like lets say win penalty or something count towards 300 win. Dunno. But then again maybe u dont get defender, midfielder and striker man of match award. Achievements could be better

Webb
10-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Semi pro, where does that rank on the level of difficulties?

Flea
10-24-2006, 10:03 PM
Its normally the 2nd easiest,
If i remember right its normally
amatuer,semi-pro,profesional then world class.

Flea
10-24-2006, 10:11 PM
What are EA thinking of with these achievements,
Nobody buys fifa for the single player games as they get boring after a few games,
Instead of some of the stupid ones they could have had win so many games online,
Win an online tournament,
Play 250 multiplayer games.

Sitting on your own playing 300+ games of fifa is gonna suck.

Public Enemy
10-24-2006, 10:33 PM
It sure is. Doubt online wins would count towards it. Wich sucks

Flea
10-25-2006, 08:46 PM
Anyone else had trouble with the 10+ goals achievement not unlocking?

Public Enemy
10-25-2006, 09:40 PM
No got it. U didnt do it with 2 controllers, right?

aseddon130
10-25-2006, 11:07 PM
doing it with 2 players doesn't work at all unfortunately, tested it out earlier and it didn't work. Even with 20 minute halves i don't think i could get 10 goals, they've made it really hard now :(

Webb
10-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Surely you can play an exhibition game and be someone like Barca or Chelsea against someone crap like.... No offence here in advance and beat... Getafe (not sure who would be offended by that :p but hey, gotta cover the bases)

Flea
10-26-2006, 02:06 PM
No got it. U didnt do it with 2 controllers, right?
Only used 1 contoller,never swapped sides or anything.
If i dont get it next time i try thats it for me and fifa.

xTHSx Rascal
10-27-2006, 12:11 PM
semi-pro is quite easy to complete as for 60 wins it saves it after each game so just resart i recon i will only be able to get 300Gs cos of no yellow cards i think thats 100 and remain undefted in manager mode im useing manchester united one of the best teams:P cristiano ronaldo owns..:P

RatedH
10-27-2006, 11:30 PM
So i just got the game today, has nyone got any shortcuts to any of these achievements. I really do believe this is a do-able 1000 just need to find shortcuts.

Webb
10-27-2006, 11:44 PM
Not sure there is a shortcut to 300 wins :eek:

I presume the 200 for the managerial season is simply a matter of choosing Bayern Munich and kicking ass! lol (seeing as they are the best team in an otherwise average league).

Other than that, I'm 1 win out of 60 for my 60 consecutive :p Thats all I could stomach earlier! lol

JVC
10-28-2006, 03:16 PM
Finally got this game done this morning after a week of intense playin, takes ages but all the achievements are pretty straightforward, found the game very easy playin on semi pro.
Not a bad game in all, still sum issues with the play but better than usual fifas

RatedH
10-28-2006, 06:16 PM
The achievements have to be done in match mode. I was trying to do the undeafeated manager achievement plus man of the match and fair play award achievement at the same time but seems the man of the match and fair play award achievements have to be done in match mode :(

xTHSx Rascal
10-28-2006, 08:46 PM
there is no quick way it will take ages you can put it on play now 20 mins and score 10 goals i did it with man u against wigan aparently on fifa semi-pro is hard but its not

jamesbooz
10-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Does any1 know if u can get the undefeated manager achievement if u simulate some games

Webb
10-30-2006, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't have thought that would be a problem, every other managerial game lets you simulate games and gets achievements, don't see why this one should be any different.

jamesbooz
10-30-2006, 07:00 PM
thanks webby

Webb
10-30-2006, 07:20 PM
thanks webby

No probs man. Just let us know when you get the achievement ;) It's on my to do list this week ;)

DanielFullard
11-02-2006, 08:50 AM
I am currently working my way through these. I picked up one so far which was the More-than-10-goals ones. Cranked it on 20 minutes a half, made myself Barca and against Hungary and won 12-1 in the end.

Although the achievements are odd the good thing is most can be done in one run over 60 games. I am close to the 20 without a booking and I think my streak is 19 games on Manager mode.

How do you unlock thge World XI?

FoxJA
11-02-2006, 09:43 AM
You need to complete some challenges so you have enough credits to buy the World XI.

I just need the 50 Defender MOTM and 300 wins now. At the moment I'm playing with 10 defenders and a keeper in my squad so I get a Defender MOTM everytime, although it makes it tougher to score!

RatedH
11-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Does anyone know for sure that we can simulate on manager mode?

DanielFullard
11-02-2006, 02:11 PM
I assume so but I am not risking it, as besides I want to make sure I get the win-streaks and 4+goals

Cruel Fighter
11-05-2006, 05:09 PM
For the average of 4 goals per match can you confirm me that it's an "average"?!

E.g. : I play 2 match with a 5-0 and 3-0 win.
I'm still good for the achievement?

Webb
11-05-2006, 05:46 PM
Yeah, it's definitely the average. I hit 1-0 in some games and 21-2 in others :biglaugh

I eventually got it after my record was 202 after 50 games :D

DanielFullard
11-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Yeah Im keeping a close eye on mine and if I get under 4 Ill crank it up to 20 minutes a half and cane some low team with Barca to get my goals up.

Had a moment before. Was in my 19th match without card and got booked so was cursing, but thankfully the achivement isnt consecutive matches

Webb
11-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Had a moment before. Was in my 19th match without card and got booked so was cursing, but thankfully the achivement isnt consecutive matches

Ha ha! And for the whole time I thought it was :biglaugh

DanielFullard
11-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Ha ha! And for the whole time I thought it was :biglaugh

I nearly quit out to avoid it but I was up 7-0 and I still have another 30+ matches to go for the win streak so I was just gonna take it on the chin and start again

PerpetualHeaven
12-02-2006, 05:57 PM

Do you think these are going to stop Gamesave users?

No- they are far more likely to use them now

Speak of the devil. I was checking out how long it took people to beat this game and what do you know, almost everyone on the front page gamesaved this game. I think a lot of people have gamesaved this game.

Webb
12-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Oi! I never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

x lazybonesuk x
12-07-2006, 09:50 PM
Fair Play Achievement Wtf Were Is It I Just Played 20 Games Didnt Get A Card In Any Off Em An Nothing Happened Omfg This Fifa Sucks Ass

Stick With Pro At Least You Get The Achievements

steviecrocker
12-08-2006, 01:42 AM
If you don't like it, why buy/rent it? Seriously the achievements come in time I dont know why people are moaning, I'm 321 wins into the game and I've not got the 300 Wins achievement. You know? why because I played FIFA Lounge alot! So keep at it, don't get booked at all and the achievement will be there in due time, so stop fussing!

Concho
12-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Got some questions about this:

1 - if you go into options and turn bookings off, can you get the achievement for fair play still?

2 - Can you get any of the achievements playing 2 player?

3 - Can you get them with challenge mode and manager mode? Or does it have to be a single game?

4 - Fot the fair play award do they have to be consecutive games? Cos I've done way more than 20 now. Although the opposition have had bookings and the achievement says "20 games without a card being shown!"

Cheers

Webb
12-14-2006, 01:56 PM
1. I seriously doubt it

2. No

3. Challenge mode counts towards the wins as far as I know, they go on your tally anyway. Manager mode works as well, as long as you play the game physically and don't sim it.

4. I have heard of a few glitches regarding this recently :eek: I did mine consecutive although doesn't have to and I'm pretty sure the CPU had cards in that time. Maybe it has something to do with the time people set for halves, mine was set to 4 mins. Have you got the right difficulty on?

die coward
12-23-2006, 05:31 AM
I love you too

aseddon130
12-30-2006, 06:17 PM
a couple of questions:

-how do you get the World XI team to get that achievement?

-how did you manage to get the 10 goals in semi-pro difficulty, did you just play a shite team on manager mode, up the time and score 10? that's what i plan to do later anyways.

Been playing this game since launch and i finally managed to squeeze some decent points out of the manager mode, played a full season with Arsenal and didn't lose a single match, gonna play the season mode fully and i'll eventually get the 300 matches, Defender / Midfielder / Forwards MOTM points, the '4 goals per game' achievement looks pretty hard though.

i wouldn't say all the points are impossible to get, it's a fun game and a lot more enjoyable than this years Pro Evo which was a complete letdown for me, people who criticise EA for 'repeating' themselves too much with their yearly installments of EA Sport games are either 1) Pro Evo fanboys or 2) never seen a Pro Evo game, how they manage to sell what was practically the exact same game as Pro Evo 5 as Pro Evo 6 and get away with it is absoutely criminal.

H0ly Paldin
03-03-2007, 09:01 PM
I apologise if im unearthing old threads but to be honest i don't think that the win 300 games achievement is that much of a problem, perhaps if you are new to fifa or just dispise it then the achievement may pose a bit of a problem, but the way i am attempting to unlock the achievement is to play 10-20 games each day, this way i can do roughly 300 games in 15-30 days leaving me plenty of time to enjoy and unlock some harder and more fun achievements.

Butters
03-04-2007, 01:32 AM
[quote=aseddon130;153793]a couple of questions:

-how do you get the World XI team to get that achievement?

-how did you manage to get the 10 goals in semi-pro difficulty, did you just play a shite team on manager mode, up the time and score 10? that's what i plan to do later anyways.

you unlock the world team by playin challenges for points and then going in menu to buy them.

I would say just play a game at the longest time if it's that hard for you.

XxPUREBREATHxX
03-28-2007, 08:05 PM
Hey guys i have a question about 3 of the achievements in FIFA 07 , the three with the player of the match! my question is if the 50 times had to be with the same player and did someone now if this is the same in UEFA CUP CL 06/07 ??:confused:

killerpritchard
04-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Ok so im about to procced to my next match against portsmouth. When i click next match it says you will not have enough players after the match, would you like to forfit? i want to get my 60 game winning streak achivement and undefeated achivemnt i am wondering if i just do the rest off my manager mode game in mess about matches willl i get the achivements or du they have to be in the same manager mode or anything like that any help wud be helpful cheers

Yksyonshy
05-24-2007, 07:12 PM
You need to win all the 60 games.

ocfp
05-24-2007, 07:37 PM
You need to win all the 60 games.

Im not sure if ur asking or telling. the answer is Yes. win 60 staright. manger mode/ kickoff. anyorder.

xX|Triple K|Xx B100dh0uNd
08-03-2007, 02:07 PM
I have won 374 games, i have never played multiplayer matches and never restarted a match. So why the f*** dont i have my 300 games won achievement???

JT Gregory
12-20-2008, 02:34 PM
this is stupid i just played a game on semi pro difficulty scored 17 goals and i never got the more than 10 goals in a match achievement!

tuxedoedpigeon
02-28-2009, 12:27 PM
i recently just got the ten goal in a mach achievment and i find it easy to use barcelona with a chites or the club with a jaguar on the badge in the mexican league.

also to get the 20 games no card achievment use arsenal and never use the X button it is easy if u dont use it apart from clearing the ball and crosses not sued for tackles.

and u dont have to leave it still play

you have been tuxedoed

xianizradx
03-17-2009, 07:49 PM
300 is a crap ton of games.

wildwest08
03-22-2009, 05:42 AM
man the achievements for this game suck. The guide also misleads you about the 50 in a row with the manager mode undefeated. it says you will get the achievements along the way but i am on my second season and have won exactly 50 in a row without getting the achievement. but i see my stats going up for the kickoff game so i will have to stick to that. this will take forever whomever came up with the 300 games needs to be shot right now!!!!!!!!!!!

wildwest08
03-25-2009, 11:30 PM
anybody know why the fair play achievement isn't unlocking. i have played 21 games in semi pro difficulty and have never received a flag. the computer has but i havent. i am playing in kickoff

M - Dizz
04-26-2009, 03:09 AM
when does undefeated manager unlock

i played 1 season with man u and one with bayern mun and didnt lose once i tied a bunch of times but didnt lose why did this not unlock?

aj no messin
04-26-2009, 10:06 PM
can any achievments unlock by simming games??

M - Dizz
04-27-2009, 07:51 PM
can any achievments unlock by simming games??

how did you get undefeated manager ?

did u play the games or simmed

can u draw any games

Ghost General
07-21-2009, 01:52 AM
You can glitch the '10 Goal Match Wonder', just play against another player and just score 10 goals with the difficuity on Semi-Pro.

Ghost General
07-21-2009, 01:57 AM
Just earned all the achievements in FIFA 07!

http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/Ghost+General.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/Ghost+General)

Ghost General
07-21-2009, 02:00 AM
Some of these achievements are hard

http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/Ghost+General.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/Ghost+General)

wildwest08
08-01-2009, 07:32 AM
almost to the 50 game win streak woop woop :) and almost 100 down, 200 to go :(

Farrmark
01-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Old game I know, but are there any know glitches with the undefeated manager achievement? I'm well into season 2 with Chelsea (simming them) and I've yet to lose a single game yet nothing's popped :(

Farrmark
01-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Apologies for the double post, but I reloaded the game from the dash loaded my save and simmed the next game. When I won it the achievement popped :)

Now for 300 games!!

j800r
06-15-2010, 02:00 AM
Apologies for the double post, but I reloaded the game from the dash loaded my save and simmed the next game. When I won it the achievement popped :)

Now for 300 games!!

gonna try this myself, as i had same problem. won one season with Man U, drawing some, but not losses, and achievement didn't unlock. Then played a season with chelsea in a seperate save and didn't lose OR draw and achievement STILL didn't unlock. -.-

Will edit post and let you know the outcome.

**It Worked!! This should be marked as a buggy achievement.**

ScottyB1988
08-11-2010, 01:14 AM
If you had just played the first game of the next season (for me charity shield) you would of had it.

Can someone confirm whether you can get these achievements 2 player, but 1 account?! because if not then this wins the award for 'worst achievements' along with 'worst game ever in the history of everness'.

wildlatics09
09-26-2010, 12:14 AM
as some posts in other threads indicate, no you can only get them in sp

Phoenix Alight
10-26-2010, 10:50 PM
THESE ACHIEVEMENTS TAKE FOREVER TO GET. I'll admit, I bought this game to get a cheap and easy 1000g's but COME...ON. You need to play like 500-600 games in total, and it gets even harder when you've been playing Fifa 11 all the time. To go back to 07 is just painful... I mean really.
Anyways will get round to getting them all (eventually) just thought I'd do a little moaning to get my posts up that's all (wanna get 100 so my GT goes on the leaderboards)

anolop
10-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Nice to see a fellow struggler :)

I'm at 301 wins now, and no achievement. But I do think it's possible that Challenges doesn't count towards the 300-win chievo since their om Amateur... That means, 9 more wins on semi-pro, or I'll be pissed!!

ridder
06-17-2011, 06:53 AM
has anyone noticed how all the spaniards frickin bicycle kick everything?

but seriously, ive just got motm with defender 50 times and im 7 games away from midfielder and then all i gotta do is the 20 games with the world xi and im done with this. finally.

ive found the best way to get motm with a defender is to just stack your roster with superstars. (i was playing with chelsea with puyol as a striker haha)

so i'l be another one that confirms that it doesnt matter what position the player is in, its all about where their natural position is.

if you are still having troubles just play a few 20 min games and you'l get the hang of scoring goals (i was having trouble with one on ones, but i found that if you let go of the right trigger the step before you shoot it seems to work a lot better)

^thats also a good way to get the 4 goal average - I think in my last couple of games i just played long ones and made up for some of my low scoring matches.

I must say tho, the most frustrating thing about this game is the lack of instant replays. like if it goes to a corner kick you dont get to see any sweet keeper saves. and when you score and you only get one camera angle, especially when that angle is so obscure that you dont actually see the ball. I know you can just see the replay again from the menu but its just not the same.