PDA

View Full Version : Good game for achievement whores?

recklesself1023
11-20-2008, 05:56 PM
I like gamerscore and I really want to play this game but I deciding on what system. So are the achievements easy to get like get them and not really try or have to try really hard just to get to 500? Im just wondering if its a medium difficult game to gamerscore like cod games or gears of war games.

zeppelin6464
11-23-2008, 07:19 PM
It's achievements are by no means easy, you don't get much for finishing the game, and there's a lot of multiplayer achievements but no one plays multiplayer.

LEGiT jDP
11-26-2008, 07:18 PM
I was able to get 475G on my first play-through, but I had to play it on Hardcore. You have the option to play Hardcore right from the start... You do not need to beat the game first just to unlock Hardcore like other games.

After I finished my first play-through I began boosting the multiplayer achievements and at the same time finishing up the weapon achievements (most guns you have to accumulate 25 kills with and others are 50 kills, but you can do this while boosting). This part was extremely easy, but time consuming. I was able to rack up another 400G by boosting, but this could be extremely time consuming if you do not have a dedicated partner to boost with. And if you have to do it in a public match… you’re screwed. It'll take FOREVER!

SPRAYandPREYcom
11-28-2008, 03:14 AM
i put it on hardcore to get the hardcore mission ones and it says in guide no problem its ez but its not that ez especially if you get stuck with wrong weapons with no ammo anyway what im going to do is just play the game on ez get all the weapons and things you get during the missions and call it a night im hoping i get 300-400 ...

LEGiT jDP
11-29-2008, 02:22 PM
i put it on hardcore to get the hardcore mission ones and it says in guide no problem its ez but its not that ez especially if you get stuck with wrong weapons with no ammo anyway what im going to do is just play the game on ez get all the weapons and things you get during the missions and call it a night im hoping i get 300-400 ... Beating it on Hardcore is not something you can do in one night. You have to take your time with it and kill enemies one by one because it takes a LONG time to kill each enemy. And you need to make sure you are always using the same gun your enemies are using so you can take their ammo after they're dead. Otherwise you'll run out of ammo real quick.

Gackt
11-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Its not a very long game and playing on hardcore seemed rather easy if you take your time picking off enemies and using cover.

you can get an easy 800 in SP alone
I played 1 MP match for the Inductee achievement... quick easy 15pts lol

But yeah, 10 or so hours and I ended up with 815
Thing that takes the longest is stopping to search for Data disc's

Munsie
12-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Getting 700+ is no problem at all. =3