PDA

View Full Version : Achievements wont unlock

Truegooner87
11-20-2008, 08:49 PM
In an exhibition match, I did the Inferno match and beat Kane and didn't get the achievement. I thought I read somewhere it was on any difficulty. I changed it to the hardest and got both the inferno one and win an exhibition.

My trouble now is that I've done the Rey & Batista co-op, and won at wrestlemania. And the triple h and also won at wrestlemania and didn't get the achievement. Any clues?

Thanks in advance

Dan261
11-20-2008, 09:46 PM
My trouble now is that I've done the Rey & Batista co-op, and won at wrestlemania.
Did you beat it with both? If you reload your save at Wrestlemania and win with the other person, it should unlock. Otherwise you have to go through the whole thing again.

And the triple h and also won at wrestlemania and didn't get the achievement. Any clues?

Thanks in advance
You need to beat both storylines, DX and Evolution. Again, if you reload your save (at No Way Out) so you can choose the other storyline.

Truegooner87
11-20-2008, 09:53 PM
Right ok cheers mate, I'll try that!

SteroidalFish2
11-21-2008, 03:30 AM
Yeah this game is really annoying with achievements. 2008s were really easy if you had a friend to play ranked with.

SteroidalFish2
11-21-2008, 03:32 AM
I'm having a problem with gold rush. Can someone help???

BCPotter
11-21-2008, 03:38 AM
I'm having a problem with gold rush. Can someone help???

Let me guess, you've got all the titles and the achievement hasn't unlocked yet? Try to start a career with a woman and go after the woman's title. I think that has been what I've been seeing most.

Jaystar
11-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah that is what everyone misses, the only Achievement I find hard is the Year in the Life of! If you read the Description for the Achievement it tells you.

GTukC
11-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Anyone know how to get the SNME choice in Rey & Batista's RTWM storyline? It's the only bonus I need and I don't know how to activate the match to do a finisher on Miz etc. Thanks.

Edit : just worked it out, have to win at NWO not lose.

Killemall1057
11-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Win all your matches