PDA

View Full Version : Good rent?

ovoon7
11-21-2008, 02:34 PM
I want to see whether or not this game is on my Christmas list or not. I love what I see so far, and am a Valve fan. So should I rent it first? I've heard it's only 4 hours long for a single player and about 15 for a multiplayer. So if I rent it, will I still want it? I only buy games that are fun and last. Unless it's bargain bin.

Nitroxide
11-21-2008, 02:41 PM
I recently bought this game and am very happy with the purchase. True... single player is a short experience but this is meant for online play. It's replay value is very high. Not only can you play 4 player co-op through each campaign but you can also play versus mode where you get to play as a special infected zombie. And it's totally fun getting a good group together and dominating the human team.

ferrara316
11-21-2008, 02:59 PM
yeah its probably the most fun / least stressful multiplayer game out there.

Mind you the last game i purchased was GTA IV as i rent all my games. And i was really disappointed once i beat that. I mean Crackdown had more replay value than GTA IV.

sorry to go off topic, but anyways I bought this, and i replayed the first campaign like 15 times before even going onto the others because its so much fun