PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft can you be any dumber!?

Evil Demon55
11-22-2008, 08:10 AM
Well I heard Hexic HD was glitched off the marketplace from a bad update and well, Microsoft never fixed it. Now with the NXE they allow us to start DL stuff from our computers. They started putting games, themes, pics, ect... in a few days ago 1 by 1. They finaly got to Hexic HD and I was hoping they would fix the glitch and allow us to start downloading Hexic HD again from the marketplace. BOY was I wrong! They didn't fix, I do not know why.

THEY do not give you the code over the internet for issue reasons, whatever that means. And they force you to call them and chat for 30 minutes about a FREE code...

Well, I suck at calling and I forget what to say because I just HATE talking to random people over the phone... cool over live, but can't seem to talk to random people over the phone.

So, could you guys somehow make a list of what to say, I have no idea on what to say and I just want to get this game again. Thanks.

P.S. I do not know how it got deleted.

Achiever TM
12-03-2008, 01:59 PM
just tell them that you deleted your game accidentaly and they will give you the code!!
it worked 4 me

Eternal
12-23-2008, 04:49 AM
Yeah you just contact them saying you lost the code. Game should've come with your Xbox in the first place though.