PDA

View Full Version : How does this compare?

RickOfPompey
11-22-2008, 11:07 PM
To the singing in Rock Band 1 and 2?
I'm thinking of getting this for my wife, but as we already have both RB's I'm wondering if its worth splashing out for.

OldWIKI TIK
11-22-2008, 11:10 PM
I would say dont do it. It is not a bad game, but the mics are not compatible and the setlist is small. Does have good variety, but small. It is also far easier.

zdarko43
11-22-2008, 11:11 PM
its pretty much the same thing,except two people can sing together, or battle. the only other different thing is that it plays the actual music videos to the songs where rock band doesnt.

aside that, it measures pitch and timing where i believe rock band is mostly pitch.

if you enjoy singing as well, i'd say it'd be a good buy for both you and your wife. other wise if she is a solo person then just stick to rock band and the dlc.

:)

Stufin135
11-22-2008, 11:28 PM
its pretty much the same thing,except two people can sing together, or battle. the only other different thing is that it plays the actual music videos to the songs where rock band doesnt.

aside that, it measures pitch and timing where i believe rock band is mostly pitch.

if you enjoy singing as well, i'd say it'd be a good buy for both you and your wife. other wise if she is a solo person then just stick to rock band and the dlc.

:)

I think you have hit the nail on the head there that is pretty much it. This measures timing and pitch as well as adss bonuses on for things like vibrato in singing. Bassically unlike Rock Band this does concentrate on Vocals where as Rock Band focuses mainly on well everything. Bassically the way Guitar Hero used be before World Tour.