PDA

View Full Version : achievement help!!!

porkchop547
11-23-2008, 04:48 AM
Gold Rush
In Career mode, win every WWE Championship at least once.

A year in the life
Complete 1 year of Career Mode playing each match.

5 Hall of Famers
In Career mode, induct 5 Superstars to the Hall of Fame.

can any 1 explain how to get these because either a their glitch or im doing something wrong

i got all my belts, fought every match defended my belts more then 3 times and still i dont get these achievements can any 1 tell me what im doing wrong

BCFango
11-23-2008, 05:53 AM
Make sure you don't forget the women's championship belt for the gold rush.

the belts you need are:

WWE Championship
World Heavy Weight
Tag Team
World Tag Team
Intercontinental
United States
Cruiserweight
Hardcore
ECW
Womens

For the "a year in the life" start a new career. Set DQ on and ring out on.
choose to fight Festus and at the start of the match go the left side of the ring and exit. Stand next to the ring and press A button to get a sledgehammer. Enter the ring and hit Festus to get disqualified. Keep repeating this every match and after wrestlemania you will get the achievement. When you are offered a chance to fight a normal match or royal rumble, choose normal match. Choose a normal match instead of the money in the bank match too.

To induct a wrestler into the hall of fame, win any 4 belts to unlock WWE championship belt and World Heavyweight Belt. Win both of these belts. As soon as you get the chance to Defend Your Title choose one of the first belts you won and win the match. Repeat this 3 times and you will get a message saying you are a legend and are inducted into the hall of fame. If you check your "My WWE" and then rosters, you will see a gold "Hall of Fame" mark by the wrestler. Just get any 5 wrestlers into the Hall Of Fame. Make sure you are using male superstars for this.

Giony
11-23-2008, 02:52 PM
how do you get the womens title? does that mean i have to start all over again? or can i just choose a diva and win the title and the achievement pops up?

UNDERWALLY
11-23-2008, 04:28 PM
I have exactly tha same quesiton as Giony, do I have to do it again with a diva??

SIL3NC3D BULL3T
11-23-2008, 05:28 PM
Gold Rush - Simply Start A New Career And Win Every Title As A Male Superstar. Once You Have Done That, Start A New Career With A Diva And Win The Divas Championship And You Should Get The Achievement After.

A Year In The Life - Do What BCFango Said

5 Hall Of Famers - Do What BCFango Said Agen

:rockHope That Helped :rock

porkchop547
11-23-2008, 06:58 PM
Make sure you don't forget the women's championship belt for the gold rush.

the belts you need are:

WWE Championship
World Heavy Weight
Tag Team
World Tag Team
Intercontinental
United States
Cruiserweight
Hardcore
ECW
Womens

For the "a year in the life" start a new career. Set DQ on and ring out on.
choose to fight Festus and at the start of the match go the left side of the ring and exit. Stand next to the ring and press A button to get a sledgehammer. Enter the ring and hit Festus to get disqualified. Keep repeating this every match and after wrestlemania you will get the achievement. When you are offered a chance to fight a normal match or royal rumble, choose normal match. Choose a normal match instead of the money in the bank match too.

To induct a wrestler into the hall of fame, win any 4 belts to unlock WWE championship belt and World Heavyweight Belt. Win both of these belts. As soon as you get the chance to Defend Your Title choose one of the first belts you won and win the match. Repeat this 3 times and you will get a message saying you are a legend and are inducted into the hall of fame. If you check your "My WWE" and then rosters, you will see a gold "Hall of Fame" mark by the wrestler. Just get any 5 wrestlers into the Hall Of Fame. Make sure you are using male superstars for this.

ty big help and the the induction can you use a diva for the other 5

Giony
11-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Gold Rush - Simply Start A New Career And Win Every Title As A Male Superstar. Once You Have Done That, Start A New Career With A Diva And Win The Divas Championship And You Should Get The Achievement After.

:rockHope That Helped :rock

thank god you can do it that way, because i wasnt gonna start all over again

BCFango
11-24-2008, 08:05 PM
You do not need to play an entire career with a diva just win the Women's Belt.