PDA

View Full Version : Need Power Leveling Please

CattleCrunchers
11-23-2008, 04:51 AM
Okay...so most people know about the bat leveling technique. Well, I need help with that...but on insane mode. I need somebody who has beaten insane up to the cave with the bat boss in it. If I could get some help leveling ( I'm 50 at the moment ) That would be great! My GT: Joe113092

I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE CHECKING MY COMPUTER FOR RESPONSES SO JUST SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST, I'LL BE ON LONG TONIGHT

P.S The only reason I don't want to do it on normal mode is because it takes too long at my level.

True I Skill
11-23-2008, 06:36 PM
Okay...so most people know about the bat leveling technique. Well, I need help with that...but on insane mode. I need somebody who has beaten insane up to the cave with the bat boss in it. If I could get some help leveling ( I'm 50 at the moment ) That would be great! My GT: Joe113092

I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE CHECKING MY COMPUTER FOR RESPONSES SO JUST SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST, I'LL BE ON LONG TONIGHT

P.S The only reason I don't want to do it on normal mode is because it takes too long at my level.

Hmm should this be on the acheivment trading thread? :S Maybe..
Anyway, You should plug 2 controllers into ur xbox, keep one guy back to heal you while you fight all the enemies, until u get to the bat level,

DestroyThineslf
12-21-2008, 06:30 AM
Wow, I never even thought of that, im still stuck on the forest on insane mode.