PDA

View Full Version : Which superstars would you like as DLC?

UNDERWALLY
11-23-2008, 04:40 PM
I made this poll, based on current Wwe superstars, not legends or other companies wrestlers.
I'd love to see Ezekiel Jackson, jsut because Kendrick is my favorite smackdown superstar, I WANT an upgrade for Kendrick!!
*I know Bourne, Haas and Dibiase are confirmed, but I put them in the poll anyway :D
If you voted for Other, please post who do you want :p

SIL3NC3D BULL3T
11-23-2008, 05:36 PM
I Think R-Truth. He Is A Good All Round Superstar And It Would Be Great To Play Him On XBL Etc.

xJMx Joker
11-23-2008, 09:26 PM
KUNG-FU-NAKI!!!!!!! if they put him in they would have to put a taunt of him dancing in :)

xJMx Joker
11-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Sorry didnt mean to double post

SteroidalFish2
11-24-2008, 02:00 AM
Go Vladimir! I hope they put him in sometime... but no one listens to me

fatality292
11-24-2008, 07:01 PM
other - sting =p although i see some contract issues and legalities that will prevent this.

Xzero
11-26-2008, 02:50 AM
R-Truth and Ted (mainly for the priceless theme and stable). I am tempted to say Ortiz too for the goofy looking Big O.

Would be nice too:
New Outfit updates for Kendrick and Jericho
New ECW title
And a special team entrance for Miz and Morrison and Rated RKO would be nice.

Baillie1987
11-26-2008, 11:05 AM
i'd love the upgrade of the kendrick, his music kicks ass, i'd also like to see evan bourne in it, and kozlov

DevilsKnight
11-26-2008, 11:36 AM
I voted for Primo because the focus this year is on Tag Teams so it would be great to play as the WWE tag champs. I would love to see Vladimir and some Brian Kendrick DLC too. Has there been any announcements about price yet?

Josh Knight
11-27-2008, 01:31 AM
all of the above.+ Christian as his about to jump shit again

Iijima Hanada
11-27-2008, 01:57 AM
Vlad or D'lo for me.

blitzkid.
11-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Mike Knox, simply for the beard.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
11-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Hopefully Vlad, Primo, Evan and R-Truth all get put in but if I had to have one then probably Primo as there arent enough tag teamers for me.

Stick in Cactus Jack, Dude Love and Mankind for legends lol :D

Jappe XBA
11-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Kozlov FTW! :boxer

Bloody_Hitman666
11-28-2008, 06:48 AM
lol went with vladamir just cuz i would like to beat the hell out of him but i hope they let you dl legends sometime...like stone cold, the rock, eddie guerero, christ benoit(not legend i dont think), and all those other ones

Baillie1987
11-28-2008, 09:27 AM
i dont think they'd have chris benoit in there, they stay well clear of him nowadays. and i wish i knew why lol

UNDERWALLY
11-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Would be nice too:
New Outfit updates for Kendrick and Jericho
New ECW title
And a special team entrance for Miz and Morrison and Rated RKO would be nice.

I agree with this, excpet for the ECW title belt, it sucks, it looks like Robocop's ass, it's jsut terrible:mad:
Yeah please an ourfit update specially for Kendrick!!!
And Miz and Morriosn are a great tag team, and they don't even have a team entrance, what's up with that, it sucks big time

Xzero
12-01-2008, 04:40 PM
I agree with this, excpet for the ECW title belt, it sucks, it looks like Robocop's ass, it's jsut terrible:mad:
Yeah please an ourfit update specially for Kendrick!!!
And Miz and Morriosn are a great tag team, and they don't even have a team entrance, what's up with that, it sucks big time

I am really surprised with all the attention they get, them hyping up the game before release, the game being about tag teams, and still not getting a unique entrance. Since I doubt they will add there entrance I might as well mention something else they probably won't add. The could throw in Morrison fur coat and Miz's hat and shirt while there at it too.

They could make it a pick your belt like they did with the WWE and WHC in past games for the ECW title since it is still new so people could pick.

mighty1
12-01-2008, 07:01 PM
be nice to see vladmir kozlov. yeah there really is no reason to have wwe legends in this game since the legends now have their own game due out once a year from thq now so more current wwe wrestlers would be better

UNDERWALLY
12-01-2008, 08:28 PM
be nice to see vladmir kozlov. yeah there really is no reason to have wwe legends in this game since the legends now have their own game due out once a year from thq now so more current wwe wrestlers would be better
I agree it's better to have actual wrestlers, with one exception, having Stone Cold could've been great :(

Baillie1987
12-03-2008, 01:00 PM
true but he seems to have been in every game i can remember, there's only so many times you can enjoy watching a stone cold stunner

TESTUBE BABY 82
12-03-2008, 09:11 PM
d lo brown.he is not given enough credit .one of the origional attitude era stars

i0n4life
12-03-2008, 09:26 PM
i dont think, and i hope, that wwe is putting legends into sd v raw 2k9. they are dropping legends of wrestlemania in march/april and early releases say you can import caws from sd v raw to it. id much rather see current superstars grow the roster than any legends.

i0n

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
12-03-2008, 10:54 PM
I would also rather see current superstars then just legends.

They should offer 3 superstars as a free download (Like in games like COD, they offer a free map or two) but then charge like 400mp for another 5 etc. They should just offer you every superstar there is from actual WWE atm.

IMO they should also offer new RTWM stories and characters for a price. I know I would if I made the game etc, I would want it to be played throughout the year until the new game is released for the following year. They seem to be useless at doing these things though.

mighty1
12-03-2008, 11:09 PM
yeah stone cold has been in so many wwe games,especially since retirement that its nice to finally not see him,hogan or mick foley taking up space as that's what the wwe legends of wrestlemania game is for. i mean have you seen the front cover? if not it has andre the giant on there,stone cold,the rock and i think bret hart, we're getting 40 wwe legends on there and oit'll probably continue to expand with future releases. this really helps the SvR series as for as space to do other things like add new wrestlers or idk how about the trade a caw online feature? that was really nice and i miss it a lot. was really cool seeing other people's creations

KLR
12-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Koslov, R-Truth, Evan Bourne, Primo Colon and Ted DiBiase

mighty1
12-05-2008, 12:38 PM
which ted dibasie? junior or senior because junior is dlc, i've seen him and he looks great. check it out on youtube

ryan 3nn
12-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Vladimir Koslov coz he is ownin right now at the moment and would own in the game

AgeOfOrton2009
12-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Jack Swaggaaaaaaaa!!!

JrdRIOT
12-08-2008, 07:31 PM
i dont even recognise half of the names up there with exceptions from d-lo brown from the attitude era
i may have to start watching WWE again aha

XxNoMercy94xX
12-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Vladimir Kozlov and Ted DiBiase.

KING CRUZ 777
12-09-2008, 04:21 AM
Manu, Ted, Primo, and Ron Simmons...DAMN!

martdude16
12-10-2008, 09:13 PM
D-Lo Brown, he used to be one of my favourite wrestlers.

forspeedn21
12-13-2008, 07:44 PM
I voted for D-Lo Brown.

Zellmo
12-13-2008, 11:33 PM
well im not gonna say di biase or bourne because they are already on list to be dlc with charlie hass and super crazy. i'd like to see shane o mac, christian, kizarny and possible some legends in wait for the new legends game like warrior, hogan and andre although they might not, because i have read u can import wrestlers from legends to go to svr2009 don't no how u probably have to download them to hardrive or summert. (all 3 have been comfirmed for legends game along with The Rock, Stone Cold, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Jimmy Heart, Jerry King Lawler, Jim Neidhart, British Bulldog, Ricky Steamboat and Mr Perfect, Owen wont be in game because of his bitch wife, Mick Foley was removed due to his jump to TNA and Macho Man Randy Savage wont be on due to the fact McMahon hates him, one of the rumours is he fucked Steph along time ago...don't no if thats true or not, but if I was McMahon that'd piss me off lol)

Zellmo
12-13-2008, 11:35 PM
oh and i voted for R-Truth or as he was originally known in wwf K-Kwick lol

UNDERWALLY
12-14-2008, 04:47 PM
well im not gonna say di biase or bourne because they are already on list to be dlc with charlie hass and super crazy. i'd like to see shane o mac, christian, kizarny and possible some legends in wait for the new legends game like warrior, hogan and andre although they might not, because i have read u can import wrestlers from legends to go to svr2009 don't no how u probably have to download them to hardrive or summert. (all 3 have been comfirmed for legends game along with The Rock, Stone Cold, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Jimmy Heart, Jerry King Lawler, Jim Neidhart, British Bulldog, Ricky Steamboat and Mr Perfect, Owen wont be in game because of his bitch wife, Mick Foley was removed due to his jump to TNA and Macho Man Randy Savage wont be on due to the fact McMahon hates him, one of the rumours is he fucked Steph along time ago...don't no if thats true or not, but if I was McMahon that'd piss me off lol)
Warrior won't be in the game, (I think) casue Vince also hates him a lot, he and Macho Man are Mcmahon's black list lol

Gory Starscream
12-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Helms and D'lo for me since Evan Bourne is already been put in the game, would like to see John Morrisons actual finisher instead of just a spirngboard move and his tag team entrance

Baillie1987
12-17-2008, 11:18 AM
have you seen what charlie haas will look like in the game, its hilarious, he's got the smallest head ever, check it out on wwe.com, they've got other pictures on there aswell

Josh Knight
12-21-2008, 10:20 PM
maryse outlet

Iv VeNoM vI
12-21-2008, 10:53 PM
no offense but you have terrible poll superstars

Maeel
12-22-2008, 04:58 PM
the bella twins lol

seriously though i want to see valdmir in this as future dlc, and also isnt morrison's moonlight drive already in this game?

iiGNiiT3
12-22-2008, 06:22 PM
Kozlov and R Truth just for his entrance.

afunk117
12-26-2008, 06:18 AM
know how Trish stratus was in a match this week. i want her back

SDB37
12-28-2008, 08:34 PM
They should just do roster updates like in the sports games instead of downloading individual superstars... Also, I wouldn't mind seeing the divas championship put in.

omegamustard
12-29-2008, 08:53 AM
I would just like some Legends in there. Today's wrestlers aren't that great. WWE has gone way down hill.

Xzero
12-29-2008, 09:08 PM
the bella twins lol

seriously though i want to see valdmir in this as future dlc, and also isnt morrison's moonlight drive already in this game?

I believe they were referring to Starship Pain(the split-legged corkscrew moonsault). It is a pretty cool move but has never finished someone which is why they probably didn't making a finisher which they were complaining about.

Also Maryse and the diva's title could be a nice add on.