PDA

View Full Version : How long does this take?

ianke_2002
11-23-2008, 08:48 PM
How long can i expect to take to beat the single player and then how long for the additional leftover achievements? thx

Var 18
11-29-2008, 03:19 PM
I beat it a long time ago... probably around 10 hours. The achievements aren't hard, just take a while. I did it without a guide mind you.

afunk117
12-13-2008, 09:09 AM
same as above except i used a guide for the collectibles.
it took me around 36 hours for 1000 gamerscore.

p.s. its a great and funny game

marlo2123
12-31-2008, 08:42 PM
I didn't get the 1000 because i never had anybody to do co-op with
BUT!!!
Its really easy for achievements, and great fun. Also, if you're a fan of the show, GET IT! its awesome. Whats not to like? Easy achievements and Fun game =]

Boiled Frogs
01-11-2009, 10:47 PM
the simpsons always has surprisingly good spinoffs, you know how most spinoff things are aweful. I had hit and run for the gamecube and that was awesome :)

I got it this game for a laugh and am finding it great fun, the achievements so far have been quite easy, I'm about halfway through the game and have done all the time challenges without major hassle. My main annoyance is only being able to pick collectables up with the specific character, as i'd probably have them all by now in springfield if it wasn't for that

construc
05-01-2009, 05:29 PM
It took me about 20-25 hours for 1000 with guides and some replays to get under the time for each level. The camera in this game is horrible and can really get frustrating when trying to get 1 collectible and the fast time for a level. I didn't really like this game, so I returned it after I got 1000 in a week.

HJxXiSkull
05-13-2009, 12:04 AM
Took me about 15 Hours to do it from a fresh start. I like the Simpsons and think that this is one if not the best simpsons game out thus far. Some of the achievements take time like finding the Springfield collectable but can be done in a few hours. Overall good game and am a fan of the Simpsons so no complaints here. Later.