PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question Regarding HOF Achievement

CoreyGrandy
11-24-2008, 12:07 AM
Am I correct in thinking that I have to win EVERY belt with 5 different superstars through 5 different careers then defend any of the belts 3 times with each to gain this achievement?

chrisnottm
11-24-2008, 01:46 AM
I only have one person (CAW) in the HOF. I won 5 belts and then it gave me the option to defend.
I defended my intercontinental 3 times and got him in.
But yeah, 5 people.

CoreyGrandy
11-24-2008, 02:21 AM
I understand how to get one person into the HOF, but I was wondering if I had to win all the titles again with 4 other superstars.

IR IH II IN O x
11-24-2008, 02:51 AM
I understand how to get one person into the HOF, but I was wondering if I had to win all the titles again with 4 other superstars.

You don't have to win all of the titles. Just win your first title, then 2 more championship paths will open. Choose one of them and win it and two more paths will open. Do this 4 times and then the WH and WWE championships paths will come available, win them, then you can start defending titles. Defend the title 3 times and then you will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. Hope this helps.

CoreyGrandy
11-24-2008, 10:55 AM
So, I have to win 4 titles with one superstar or CAW, make 3 defenses and enter the HOF, then start a new career and win 4 more titles, make 3 more defenses, etc. 5 times?

IR IH II IN O x
11-24-2008, 01:00 PM
So, I have to win 4 titles with one superstar or CAW, make 3 defenses and enter the HOF, then start a new career and win 4 more titles, make 3 more defenses, etc. 5 times?

United States/Intercontinental
Hardcore/Cruiserweight
ECW Championship
WWE Tag Team/ World Tag Team
WWE/WH
These are the title paths. The least amount of titles you need to win is 6 and still be inducted into the Hall of Fame. So, to unlock the WH and WWE titles; win the ECW Championship, Hardcore or Cruiserweight, US or Intercontinental, WWE Tag Team or World Tag Team. After you win these, the WH and WWE paths will open, win both of them and then defend a title you have won 3 times. Then a message will pop up saying you have been inducted into the Hall of Fame. Thats 1 person inducted, do this 4 more times and you'll get the achievement. Hope this helps.

CoreyGrandy
11-25-2008, 02:21 AM
I understand how to induct 1 person into the Hall of Fame.
But when you say "do this 4 more times" do I have to win all (or, 6) the titles over again?

IR IH II IN O x
11-25-2008, 03:12 AM
But when you say "do this 4 more times" do I have to win all (or, 6) the titles over again?

You have to start a new career with a new wrestler and do the whole career mode over again.

BCPotter
11-25-2008, 02:41 PM

Start a new career with a different superstar. Don't stress yourself out and win EVERY title, just win enough to be able to defend, which is 6. Winning all 9 belts for each superstar is overkill.

CoreyGrandy
11-25-2008, 08:13 PM
You have to start a new career with a new wrestler and do the whole career mode over again.

That's all I needed to know, terribly sorry if I didn't make that clear.
Thanks