PDA

View Full Version : Rey & Batista

chrisnottm
11-24-2008, 01:43 AM
Okay, I Got the end, saved, won as both of them and got a message on the screen saying so.

But no achievement =[

Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: I did something wrong lol.

I was playing it with my mate and he won on the second controller with Rey. You have to do it on one controller (the final fight) with each person.

nickakadashow
11-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Okay, I Got the end, saved, won as both of them and got a message on the screen saying so.

But no achievement =[

Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: I did something wrong lol.

I was playing it with my mate and he won on the second controller with Rey. You have to do it on one controller (the final fight) with each person.

Wait...explain that again...In order to get the achievement, you have to use both controllers; one on each wrestler!?

~F.O.X~

BCPotter
11-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Wait...explain that again...In order to get the achievement, you have to use both controllers; one on each wrestler!?

~F.O.X~

To get the achievement, YOU must win at Wrestlemania controlling both Rey and Batista. That means winning at Wrestlemania TWICE.

Chris and a friend did Rey & Batista co-op and only played through once. It wasn't until Chris controlled the other superstar that he got his achievement.

nickakadashow
11-25-2008, 02:30 PM
To get the achievement, YOU must win at Wrestlemania controlling both Rey and Batista. That means winning at Wrestlemania TWICE.

Chris and a friend did Rey & Batista co-op and only played through once. It wasn't until Chris controlled the other superstar that he got his achievement.

ok just one more question...if u single both wrestlers and win at wrestlemania, will the bonuses still count to get the 200g one if i did all the other stories and bonuses?

~F.O.X~

BCPotter
11-25-2008, 04:19 PM
ok just one more question...if u single both wrestlers and win at wrestlemania, will the bonuses still count to get the 200g one if i did all the other stories and bonuses?

~F.O.X~

Once you unlock a bonus, it stays unlocked, regardless if you play through that certain RtWM again. You'll have to complete Wrestlemania using both Rey & Batista to get unlock The End of the Road (200g). You'll get bonuses too by winning at Wrestlemania by playing as both anyway so you can work towards Bonus Collector (150g). It all counts as long as you follow the guide.

nickakadashow
11-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Once you unlock a bonus, it stays unlocked, regardless if you play through that certain RtWM again. You'll have to complete Wrestlemania using both Rey & Batista to get unlock The End of the Road (200g). You'll get bonuses too by winning at Wrestlemania by playing as both anyway so you can work towards Bonus Collector (150g). It all counts as long as you follow the guide.

Yea, the bonus collector is the one i need. I did all the bonuses..I mean I used the cheat codes in the beginning, does that matter? idk...I did get the end of the road achievement.

~F.O.X~

BCPotter
11-25-2008, 05:52 PM
Yea, the bonus collector is the one i need. I did all the bonuses..I mean I used the cheat codes in the beginning, does that matter? idk...I did get the end of the road achievement.

~F.O.X~

I'm not sure if using cheat codes effects unlocking Bonus Collector or not. I think I've seen some say that they've got it to unlock after using cheats. I would think if using cheats disabled obtaining achievements, there would be a message saying so after you before/after you enter them.

Gory Starscream
11-25-2008, 10:41 PM
This isn't completely to do with what your talking about but it ties in with the Rey/Batista storyline

Do you unlock move sets for making rey or batista win royal rumble lose at wrestlemania?

Jaystar
11-25-2008, 10:47 PM
This isn't completely to do with what your talking about but it ties in with the Rey/Batista storyline

Do you unlock move sets for making rey or batista win royal rumble lose at wrestlemania?

See the Bonus Collector thread.

nickakadashow
11-26-2008, 04:06 PM
See the Bonus Collector thread.

Yea I finally got it..I just didn't have them lose to Edge, then lose to eachother for the titles.. those were the two I needed.thank god! lol

~F.O.X~