PDA

View Full Version : weekend rental achievement tips

evileyeperry
11-24-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi guys,

I have this for a weekend and wondered if you had any advice/tips on gameplay settings and techniques to get the most achievements possible in the time i have the game for.
any recommended difficulty settings? online game modes? etc.
thanks to all your help last time i got 840 points on QoS in a single weekend so looking to do something similar with this game
(im working my way through dodgy FPS which are good for weekend rentals before getting the big boys GOW2 and COD5!):uzi:
any advice would be welcomed. cheers.

ovoon7
11-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Make a map and submit it- 10 gp
on the first side mission, do your partners request and then , when its over, meet her at that village and shoot her a few times till she is wounded. The game will then save once you get to the village btw. So wait for your men to kill her. Then, end her life instead of rescuing. -40gp now reload the save and rescue her this time -30gp

Thats all I got. I'm saving the rest of the game for a christmas present. Ive already blown off every new game except Far Cry 2 and Left 4 Dead.

evileyeperry
11-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Sounds like an easy few points. bit reluctant to play too much of this game though due to all these problems i've now been reading on the forums.

not looking forward to corrupt game saves, so don't think i will invest too much time into it.:(

hellokitty3
11-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Play on Easy. Achievements are not related to difficulty nor do the difficulty levels unlock anything like "Insane" mode. I played on Normal for awhile but died about 2 times in 2 hours. Switched to Easy and haven't died or gotten close to dying in about 4 hours. Still fun though.

Don't worry about getting all the diamonds. You won't be able to find them all without some serious work.

evileyeperry
11-24-2008, 04:26 PM
nice, so i can play the whole thing through on easy and get most of the achievements without losing out on max difficuly related achievements?

that works for me!

what do i have to be careful of? i've heard of a lot of people screwing themselves out of achievements by moving to the south etc and cant complete all the north achievements and all things messy!