PDA

View Full Version : Missing/Low Quality Game Boxes

jukkakhan
11-24-2008, 11:20 PM
I wasn't sure if you guys were aware, but the web version of the Xbox Marketplace has images of game boxes for every game, including ones for Live Arcade games. They're all the same size and quality and I think they would make the Game Info section look nice and uniformed. Keep up the good work guys! :)

Jaystar
11-24-2008, 11:47 PM
I think that would be ageist the Rules mate.

xGoDx Dylan
11-24-2008, 11:52 PM
well it would suck for people using dial-up and no i dont have dial up

The Pants Party
11-25-2008, 12:22 AM
Not against the rules and wouldn't be more info to download than is already there (blank game box image for every game)...

Thanks for the heads up, we'll try to fill in the blanks in the next few days. :)

The Pants Party
12-02-2008, 06:44 AM
FYI, these covers are excellent. I just imported the arcade games up through the letter B and they are extremely nice. I'll be finishing up the arcade section over the next week and I'll move on from there.

Falcongale
12-02-2008, 07:55 AM
I think that would be ageist the Rules mate.

Stop posting rubbish all over the forums dude. You don't even know the rules yourself!

jukkakhan
12-02-2008, 07:56 PM
FYI, these covers are excellent. I just imported the arcade games up through the letter B and they are extremely nice. I'll be finishing up the arcade section over the next week and I'll move on from there.
Glad those worked out. I took a peek and indeed, it's looking nice!