PDA

View Full Version : 2 ideas...

Hammer 5O2
11-25-2008, 07:16 AM
I have 2 ideas I have been thinking about for a while. The first is to have the ability to view other peoples achievement checklists on the site. It is sometimes annoying to have to go to xbox.com to compare achievements and since I know many people use this feature sharing and comparing lists could be nice.

Second idea is to add a calender to each persons profile. Here you can show others when you will be online on a specific day and would help in organizing boosting with people you do not know and do not know when they are online...Just some thoughts. I know personally I would love to have something like a calender system / datebook for others to know when they can contact and find me online and for just personal organization.

agentplatypus
11-25-2008, 07:23 AM
Sound like okay ides. I doubt many people will use them though, myself included.

Eternal
11-25-2008, 08:07 AM
1. Not many people use the checklist.
2. A lot of people vary their times on the Xbox. This would only be useful for those who have a specific (and exact) period of time they play.

The Pants Party
11-25-2008, 01:21 PM
1. This is supposed to be available with the wish lists and collections inside everyone's Profile page eventually.
2. I think you can already add stuff to the current one we have? Unless that's just my mod powers... either way, that stuff can always be put into your sig for easy viewing.

xGoDx Dylan
11-25-2008, 01:51 PM
yea dude you can already do calenders just go to your user cp and then on the little menu to left side of screen look for like add event to calander