PDA

View Full Version : question

ratherbeinsane
11-25-2008, 08:08 PM
so, I was all excited about Banjo-Kazooie when I heard it was comin out, so I checked out the demo. Pretty immediately I was bummed cause I can barely read the tiny text boxes on the screen. Is this another example like Dead Rising where they cater to people with widescreen/hi-def tvs and poor motherfuckers like me with a shitty 19" are SOL, or is this just how the demo is? I really don't want to throw down some cash on a tv for a game that might not live up to expectations anyways.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

C Fresh
11-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Rare has already responded that they are going to be patching the game to fix the text, and if you search there is a long discussion on this a little while back. You might find more info there.

sparkingconduit
11-29-2008, 04:02 AM
Honestly, if you're going to be playing next-gen consoles you should buy an HDTV to fully enjoy the games. The text wasn't extremely important in Dead Rising, but you'll be pretty clueless on what to do if you can't read it in this game, so I would either invest in an HDTV or avoid it entirely.

FistofFlame45
01-05-2009, 01:04 AM
The text was small for me at first but as you get into the game, you get used to the writing and sometimes you dont even need to read it, i mean if its like Mumbo giving you parts. But you can always go really close to the t.v screen (i do that) and read it.

Evil Demon55
01-05-2009, 03:50 AM
I agree, good thing they fixed it, and fix, you really got to stop reviving old threads :p.