PDA

View Full Version : Problems!?!

Dragonwhisp3rer
11-26-2008, 08:58 AM
Do any of you know how to get A-ha's song? I can't find it on XBL and neither on xbox.com/lips. Can anyone tell me what I am missing? And do any of you have problems with the mics? One of mine shuts itself down. Not the lights or the motionsensor just the mic. And when I get it on it has trouble regitering high notes. It stays way down when I almost sound like a castrated moose and I guess it shouldn't cuz I can get no higher pitch than that. Any ideaz?

FlamedLiquid
11-26-2008, 09:00 AM
The UK has a different choice of songs than the US. I believe Take on Me is US only.

Dragonwhisp3rer
11-26-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm actually in Sweden, but on the cover of the game there is a sticker that says "Bonus: "Take on Me" for no additional cost from Xbox Live!" and under that text there is a smaller one saying "Go to Xbox.com/Lips for details. Offer expires June, 2009."
Any thoughts?

FlamedLiquid
11-26-2008, 09:54 AM
No idea since the US version has the song already in the game track list.

Perhaps its not available yet.

OldWIKI TIK
11-26-2008, 02:00 PM
That is strange, my friend in the UK has the song. I think he had to acquire it also but I am not sure how he did it. You might PM him over live, his tag is "I love Lamp".

EndBoss
11-26-2008, 07:26 PM
The UK has a different choice of songs than the US. I believe Take on Me is US only.

In germany it is also available:)

Dragonwhisp3rer
11-26-2008, 07:38 PM
From the start on the disk or did you have to download it? If the latter can you tell me how you did it from where and such...

EndBoss
11-26-2008, 08:42 PM
From the start on the disk or did you have to download it? If the latter can you tell me how you did it from where and such...

No it wasnt on the disk I have download it.

I tell how I have download it, go to "My Xbox" then to your games library then select Lips then go to Downloads and there it is.

Dragonwhisp3rer
11-26-2008, 10:14 PM
I can not seem to find it there. I guess they are full of s**t or I suck at finding it. Damn I really want that song!

Stufin135
11-27-2008, 01:58 AM
I can not seem to find it there. I guess they are full of s**t or I'm suck at finding it. Damn I really want that song!
I'm in the UK and the song was not on disk so i had to download it (I didn't even realise it was free till i checked the DLC out)

I went to "Get Music" from the main menu and then went down to the song and downloaded it. I don't know why it's not on there for you. Maybe it's just not up yet and might be there latter.

Senna63
11-28-2008, 08:04 AM
In Weitzerland it's the same as with Stufin135. In the first few days "take on me" was shown in "Get Music" but I was unable to download it. Every time I tryed, I got an error message. Yesterday the download finally worked.:woop:

Dragonwhisp3rer
11-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Good for you guys, but here it doesn't even show :(

Patrik73
11-28-2008, 09:37 AM
hej Dragonwhisp3rer
I'm in sweden too and my copy of lips already had the song in there, didnt need to download it. Maybe something is screwed up with your copy.

Dragonwhisp3rer
11-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Hmm, I will have to return it then I guess.

Patrik73
11-28-2008, 09:50 AM
on the back cover on my copy, it lists allt he 40 songs included in the game, the 2nd one on the list is Take on me by Aha.
I have no sticker whatsoever telling me that its a bonus song.
just thought I'd let you know, seems like there is 2 different lips out here i guess

Stufin135
11-28-2008, 11:06 AM
on the back cover on my copy, it lists allt he 40 songs included in the game, the 2nd one on the list is Take on me by Aha.
I have no sticker whatsoever telling me that its a bonus song.
just thought I'd let you know, seems like there is 2 different lips out here i guess
Yeah that sounds logical i remember reading that Europe is getting a differen't version to UK and Spain or something like that. Maybe you got a UK version somehow. Also that sounds unlikely but a few Americans got the Spanish version in gamestop or something, the funniest bit is they could only change it over for the same copy not a US one :P lol