Areans the cheap and easy way

UndeadMeat13

I was having so much trouble with the last two arenas last night, and after failing for the umpteenth time I stumbled on a way to win without really trying. Fight the first couple waves as normal to make them go more quickly, and when they start getting harder hold you shield up and go make friends with the giant cats. If you stand right up against them they will keep swiping at you and hitting the waves of baddies. If someone starts with the arrows just move up and down the screen a little bit to keep them from hitting you. You will still probably still need health potions as you are bound to get hit with occasional arrows, but after I figured this out I was able to beat both of them on my next tries.:Bounce:

It takes a while for this to work because they cat does around 20 damage with each swipe, but for me it was much faster they replaying it a million times. Much less frustrating too. The only other difficulty with this trick is sometimes they will get behind you and push you toward the center of the arena. Just keep going with their push and head for the other cat. I hope this trick hasn't been discussed around here for ages. I did a search and didn't see any mention of it. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...