PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to get Dead Giveaway.

Genesis x360a
11-26-2008, 07:22 PM
I dont know if this has been mentioned already but hey im gonna tell yall it anywayz.

Start a single player Campaign on Easy - I did mine on Mercy - Grab a med pack - Rush to the subway it takes like a minute - Find the burning fire near one of the trians - Jump into it so your health goes below 10 - Jump out and heal a teammate. Simple. One of your team mates will definitly get injured its inevitable.

It may be an easy achievement to get but i have played through the campaigns qiute a few times and didnt get it by chance and i didnt have a 2nd pad to shoot myself lol

Jimm
11-26-2008, 07:39 PM
I dont know if this has been mentioned already but hey im gonna tell yall it anywayz.

Start a single player Campaign on Easy - I did mine on Mercy - Grab a med pack - Rush to the subway it takes like a minute - Find the burning fire near one of the trians - Jump into it so your health goes below 10 - Jump out and heal a teammate. Simple. One of your team mates will definitly get injured its inevitable.

It may be an easy achievement to get but i have played through the campaigns qiute a few times and didnt get it by chance and i didnt have a 2nd pad to shoot myself lol
If anyone does not want to chance it, you can actually get out of the fire any time after dropping below 30. Once your health is in that area, you continually lose it until you get to 1 health. Make sure your health drops to 9 at the most because you will not get the achievement if your health is exactly 10. As said in the guide.. right on the D-Pad to pull your med kit out, then hold the left trigger to use it on someone else.