PDA

View Full Version : This Game is Great, but...

L0rd Tuck3r
11-26-2008, 08:54 PM
What I would really like to see is a Marvel vs. DC fighting game. I want to see Deadpool, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, and Spiderman wail on Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and The Flash.

Anybody agree?

Tibbs
11-27-2008, 07:57 AM
yea that would be kool

ninja monkey
11-27-2008, 10:16 AM
Would make much sense Marvel vs DC rather than MK vs DC was like what's up with that combination? I rented this game on my PS3 and I could not get into it after like 15 minutes I just turned it off and went back to Saints Row 2.

v_thorne
11-27-2008, 01:18 PM
I think an all around beat em up consisting of Marvel vs DC vs Slave Labor vs Dark Horse is in order.

But I doubt they'll ever be able to liscense all those characters together in one game, it would probably be incredibly costly and a huge risk considering the game would probably not sell too well. I think the days of the fighter is dwindling to the end of its wick.

Mikeg2007
11-30-2008, 04:23 PM
I think the story was pretty good. Mortal Kombat's story mode always seemed broken, like they could not quite get it right. I think they finally got it. Even though this whole combat rage is a bunch of noob garbage. I mean come on, you cannot get hurt much when in rage so if you are a good kombat player it wont matter, because noobs that have never played this type of game can rage the whole match.