PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide

ferrara316
11-26-2008, 09:34 PM
This is my first guide so please let me know if credit is due to anyone or there are any mistakes.

Overview
--Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
--Offline: 18 (1000)
--Online: 0 (0)
--Approximate time: 18 - 20 hrs for 1000G
--Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 6 RTWM, 5 + Career Runs
--Number of missable achievements: 1 (Bonus Collector)
--Glitched achievements: None
--Cheats: Nothing that will help you get easier achievements

MISC. ACHIEVEMENTS

These you can obtain in Exhibition / From the Menus

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/-X5RFw==.jpgCongrats are in order 10G
Win an Exhibition match.
Self explanatory, just set up any exhibition match on any difficulty and win. You can get this when going for Smokin’

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/-19Yog==.jpgSmokin' 20G
Defeat Kane in an Inferno Match.
Go to Exhibition; set up Inferno Match 1P vs. COM. Pick anyone you want to play with, but make sure you pick Kane as your opponent. When you get the “Degrees” Meter up to 300, you will be able to finish him off. Just do a strong grapple, (Hold RB and Up on the Right Stick) and drag him to the ropes with the left stick. End of match.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/-r+gMQ==.jpgCreate A Finisher 10G
Defeat an opponent using a Created Finisher in a match.
Go to Create Mode; Create a Finisher. Do whatever you will. Assign it to any wrestler of your choice or your CAW. Do any type of match and use the finisher and Win.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/+v2zWw==.jpgA brawl to end them all 30G
Win in both a Locker Room Brawl and Backstage Brawl.
You can do this two ways. One way is do John Cena’s RTWM and eventually you will get to pick to fight someone in a choice of either. You can do one and win, then reload your save, and fight in the other and win. You will get the achievement
OR
You will be able to unlock the Locker Room Brawl in CM Punk’s RTWM. And once it has been unlocked, you will be able to play it in exhibition mode. Since Backstage Brawl is already unlocked from the beginning, just play two exhibition matches of each and make sure you win.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/s1.jpgLights,Camera,Action! 30G
Create at least 1 original WWE highlight reel.
Pause the game during any match and go to Instant Replay. Save a clip of whatever length. After that match is over, go back to the main menu to the Highlight Reel Section. Upload the clip you just made and save it into your new and lame Highlight Reel. You will get the achievement as soon as it saves.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/s2.jpgHot Tag 30G
Perform a hot tag in a tag team match and win.
You must do this with a computer player. Tag out as soon as the match starts so you are on the apron. Hold Up or Down on the D-Pad to start the hot tag meter. Once it is full, there should be an animation with your wrestler looking for the tag. Now you just have to wait for the stupid computer to tag you in. Hold down RB + Y so he gets the picture and tags you in. Once tagged in, you must follow a two one button commands. You must be quick though. Basically you will come out, clothesline the legal man and than take out the opponent on the apron. You will than be able to do your finisher on the legal man by pressing Y. This completes the hot tag, you just have to win the match. It does not have to be immediately following the tag though; just eventually win.

RTWM ACHIEVEMENTS

In each story description I will make notes of where you should make additional saves in order to gain the story achievements and the special bonuses that you may missed since you didn’t make an additional save.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/+TxCfQ==.jpgCena Story 20G
Complete Cena's story in Road to WrestleMania mode.
Probably the most simple RTWM as the majority of the wrestlers you will be fighting are inferior compared to Cena. No special alternate saves need to be made unless you want to go for the “A brawl to end them all” achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/+htWcw==.jpgTriple H Story 40G
Complete Triple H's DX and Evolution route in Road to WrestleMania mode.
You will need to make a second save for his story. When you get to No Way Out you will be special referee in a match between Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels. If Orton wins the match you will go down the Evolution story path, if Michaels wins you will do the DX story. Save your game before No Way Out, so once you've finished the story the first time through, reload the old save and change the path. You will also get all possible bonuses for HHH by doing so.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/+-uu4A==.jpgUndertaker Story 20G
Another easy one as Undertaker is far superior to majority of his opponents. You will want to make an additional save after you compete in a ladder match against the wrestler of choice(Santino or Finlay) as you will need to go back and pick the other so you can get the missable bonus unlock.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/+EVDIQ==.jpgChris Jericho Story 20G
Complete Chris Jericho's story in Road to WrestleMania mode.
Somewhat difficult as majority of the opponents are alittle stronger than Jericho. But in order to get all the bonuses, when asked to select your prime suspect, make sure you pick Mr. Kennedy. There is no need to make additional saves for this one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/+mRKlA==.jpgMysterio & Batista Story 40G
Just play through as whoever you want, but make sure you have an additional save before WM. Beat WM with either Rey or Batista, and after you finish it, reload your save and pick the other and finish WM. But this one is very annoying as you will need to make multiple saves in order to go for the bonuses though.

Times to make alternate saves:

Before No Way Out.

If your partner loses at No Way Out, make an additional save after you see the cutscene of the two arguing about them being Tag Champs.

Please refer to Bonus Collector on how to get all the bonuses in the shortest time possible.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/680/s3.jpgThe end of the road 200G
Complete Road to WrestleMania mode using each selectable Superstar.
After getting all the above achievements; (Cena, Jericho, Undertaker, HHH’s, and Batista/Rey) all you have to complete is CM Punk’s RTWM. His is fairly easy as well and there is no need to make additional saves.

ferrara316
11-26-2008, 09:34 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/680/-iZZ-g==.jpgBonus Collector 150G
Obtain all bonuses in Road to WrestleMania mode.

John Cena:-
Week 2 - Tribute to the Troops arena is unlocked if you make your opponent tap
Week 7 - Tony is unlocked if you FU both opponents
13 days to Wrestlemania - Make MVP bleed to unlock Snitsky.
6 days to Wrestlemania - win in under 2:30 to unlock the gauntlet match type in exhibition
Win at Wrestlemania to unlock the special Wrestlemania jeep tag team entrance.

Batista & Rey: (required for multiple saves to make this easier)-
58 days to Wrestlemania - beat Morrison to unlock Rey's alternate outfit.
37 days to Wrestlemania - spear Edge twice (store a signature move with Batista then press Y when running) to unlock Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder.
16 days to Wrestlemania – If you make Rey/Batista lose to Edge at NWO, play as Batista and make sure Rey is the one to lose the tag titles to The Miz & John Morrison to unlock CAW Moveset 1
16 days to Wrestlemania – If you make Rey/Batista lose to Edge at NWO, play as Rey and make sure Batista is the one to lose the tag titles to The Miz & John Morrison to unlock CAW Moveset 2
9 days to Wrestlemania - if Rey/Batista wins at NWO, give each opponent a finisher to unlock Saturday Night's Main Event arena
Win at Wrestlemania to unlock Mr McMahon.

CM Punk:-
75 days to Wrestlemania - put Jeff Hardy through a table and win to unlock CM Punk's alternate outfit.
28 days to Wrestlemania - win in under 2:30 to unlock Layla.
19 days to Wrestlemania - pin Morrison out to unlock Locker Room Brawl in exhibition.
Win at Wrestlemania to unlock Tazz.

Chris Jericho:-
69 days to Wrestlemania - pin Finlay as Jericho to unlock WCW roster selection and belt in Roster Management.
34 days to Wrestlemania - win without using a finisher to unlock the an alternate outfit.
6 days to Wrestlemania – pick Mr. Kennedy as your prime suspect and make him bleed in your match against him to unlock The Code Entrance.
Win at Wrestlemania to unlock Masked Man as a playable character.

Undertaker:- make alternate save after you pick Santino/Finlay for the Ladder Match
72 days to Wrestlemania - win faster than you did in your first match to unlock Hornswoggle as a non-playable manager and can be summoned from under the ring by holding RB and taunt.
30 days to Wrestlemania - make Finlay bleed to unlock the Brothers of Destruction tag team entrance.
9 days to Wrestlemania – When you choose who to fight for the Ladder Match 2 weeks earlier choose Finlay, and at 9 days let Rey win via pinfall to unlock Zombie Finlay as a playable character
9 days to Wrestlemania - When you choose who to fight for the Ladder Match 2 weeks earlier choose Santino, and at 9 days let Rey win via pinfall to unlock Zombie Santino as a playable character
Win at Wrestlemania to unlock the Boogeyman as a playable character.

Triple H:-
83 days to Wrestlemania - pin Edge as Triple H to unlock CAW moveset 3.
41 days to Wrestlemania - make sure you are the one who scores the pinfall to unlock Jillian Hall as a playable character.
13 days to Wrestlemania - At NWO, make HBK win, and Pedigree Orton three times to unlock the DX entrance music, video and animation.
At NWO, make HBK win, and Win at Wrestlemania to unlock DX costumes for HHH and Shawn Michaels.
6 days to Wrestlemania - At NWO, make Orton win, and then win in under 2:30 to unlock the Evolution entrance music and video. (Batista is tough, winning by CountOut is the easiest way.)
At NWO, make Orton win, and then win at Wrestlemania to unlock Ric Flair.

CAREER MODE ACHIEVEMENTS

Career mode is very dull and boring. It is pretty straight forward though; best to begin Career with a CAW as you will be able to go for all the belts (except Women’s) and be able to get the Unstoppable achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/680/s4.jpg5 Stars 60G
In Career mode, Obtain a 5-Star match rating.
After every match, you will get a rating depending on how exciting the match is. All you need is 1000 or more points to get a 5 star rating. What you need to do is do a wide variety of each move (different grapples, strikes, turnbuckle moves, high risk moves) Shouldn’t be too much trouble as you will definitely get this while attempting to get all the other career mode achievements.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/680/-eeo2A==.jpgGold Rush 60G
In Career mode, win every WWE Championship at least once.
Pretty straight forward as you must win every title in career; including Womens. When you start a new career, they automatically choose which title path to start you off at. After you win your first title, you have the option to pick your next new open up paths. If your going through your career with a Male CAW all titles will be available except Womens. To make the process quicker, make sure you choose Hardcore as soon as you can as this will open up the Table Match. So for every match after you win the Hardcore title, you can choose a Table Match which is easy to quickly win matches. After winning all the titles with your CAW, you can start a new career with any Diva, win the Womens title, and the achievement is yours.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/680/UPuCsiA=.jpgA year in the life - 100G
Complete 1 year of Career Mode playing each match.
The game wants you to play every match for a year straight. This gets screwed up as when you choose to fight for the championship it skips to the next available PPV. To quickly get this achievement, start a new career with any wrestler, start at any path, and start a match with DQs on. Start of match, go outside the ring, go up to the ring apron and grab a weapon (A). Hit your opponent. You will get DQ’d. Do this for 52 straight weeks (about 64 matches) and the achievement is yours.

Thanks to evokazz for discovering this strategy

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/680/UPpiSrM=.jpgUnstoppable - 60G
Use a created Superstar and obtain 6 abilities in Career Mode.
You gain abilities in Career mode with a CAW. There are many but the quick and easiest ones to get are the following.
Dirty Pin - Get a 5-star rating against 3 different opponents who have this ability.
KO - Get a 5-star rating against everyone in one path
Move Theft - Defeat 20 different Superstars
Hammer Throw – Whip your opponent into the turnbuckle 10 times in one match. (Gain at least one ability in your first 10 matches)
Object - Execute 50 object attacks in your career
Fan Favorite - Taunt 10 times in one match
Springboard - Win the Cruiserweight Championship
Submission - Attempt 7 submission holds in one match then win

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/680/UPhDQwY=.jpg5 Hall of Famers - 100G
In Career mode, induct 5 Superstars to the Hall of Famer
You must win at least 6 different titles. Use the Table Match method I described for the Gold Rush achievement. Once you have enough belts, it will give you the option to defend a title. Defend a lower tier belt (IC or Hardcore) in Table Matches about 3 times, and a message should pop up saying you have been inducted into the hall of fame. After getting this message, save, exit your current career and start a new one with a new wrestler. Repeat 4 more times to get this tiresome achievement.

Thanks to Evokazz for the tip on A year in the life and BCPotter & Dar3devil for a few adjustments

LIST OF BONUSES AND WHERE TO FIND THEM

Wrestlers/Managers
Boogeyman
Curt Hawkins
Hornswoggle (manager only)
Jillian Hall
Layla
Masked Man
Mr. McMahon
Ric Flair
Snitsky
Tazz
Tony
Zack Ryder

Alternate Outfits
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Finlay
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Triple H

Movesets (In Create a Moveset)
1 through 33 are all white when unlocked if you unlocked CAW Moveset's 1, 2, and 3
anything shaded gray means one of the three is not unlocked.

Entrances
Single: Chris Jericho (Code)
Tag Team: Brothers of Destruction; Cena's Jeep; DX; Evolution

Arenas
Saturday Night Main Event
Tribute to the Troops

Matches
Gauntlet
Locker Room Brawl

Roster Management/Titles
WCW

BCPotter
11-26-2008, 10:18 PM
--Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 6 RTWM, 6 + Career Runs

5+ career runs if you're able to get A Year in the Life along with a Hall of Fame run.

Mysterio & Batista Story 40G
Times to make alternate saves:

Before Royal Rumble.
Before No Way Out.

Please refer to Bonus Collector on how to get all the bonuses in the shortest time possible.

The Royal Rumble save isn't necessary. The No Way Out save is. It doesn't matter who faces Edge, as long as one path leads to losing the tag titles and the other is defending the championship. Save before you lose the superstar you're not controlling loses the titles, then reload that file and make rinse and repeat with the other superstar. That is how I did it anyway, it saved some time.

A year in the life - 100G
Complete 1 year of Career Mode playing each match.
Semi-Glitched as the game wants you to play every match for a year straight. This gets screwed up as when you choose to fight for the championship it skips to the next available PPV. To quickly get this achievement, start a new career with any wrestler, start at any path, and start a match with DQ’s on. Start of match, go outside the ring, go up to the ring apron and grab a weapon (A). Hit your opponent. You will get DQ’d. Do this for 52 straight weeks (about 64 matches) and the achievement is yours.

It's not glitched or semi-glitched, if you choose a title match and skip to the PPV, you're not playing every match. Working as intended.

Other than that, your guide looks very well put together. I wasn't expecting BoyDay to ever update his guide again, so I'm glad you took the initiative.

ferrara316
11-26-2008, 10:32 PM
thanks BC Potter ill update those things you noted

IR IH II IN O x
11-27-2008, 02:34 AM
Nice guide. Glad someone finally put up a completed guide.

DeliriEyeD
11-27-2008, 06:58 AM
Great guide. I appreciated the whole list of bonuses in one spot and in order. Easier than looking at the other posts in which they were not all kept together.

Baillie1987
11-27-2008, 10:47 AM
thank you for this, very well put together although i am still having trouble with the bonus collector achievement, i've unlocked everything i can and still haven't got it, i also need to finish off the hall of fame achievement, i've done 3, orton, hhh and my caw

sports_guy212
11-27-2008, 10:53 AM
69 days to Wrestlemania - pin Finlay with Jericho to unlock WCW roster selection and WCW belt in Roster Management.
34 days to Wrestlemania - win without using a finisher to unlock the an alternate outfit.
13 days to Wrestlemania – pick Mr. Kennedy as your prime suspect and make him bleed in your match against him to unlock The Code Entrance.
Win at Wrestlemania to unlock the Masked Man as a playable character.

when i did this the jericho scenario was different and i had 2 masked men even though i only chose kennedy and never got the match against kennedy, i got a tag match instead. also my days to wrestlemania sequence was different by about 14 days... don't know if it mattered who you interrogated first or what not but mine was definitely not in the order yours was. i had to pick kennedy as the prime suspect on the 27th

Edit - just finished jericho's road to wrestlemania and i got my match against kennedy 6days before wrestlemania with the note to make him bleed.

Baillie1987
11-27-2008, 11:11 AM
i dont know what to do, other than just do the whole thing again with each different path

Shoz
11-27-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks good guide. :)

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
11-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Awesome guide there mate, good to see a finished one put together!

Nice work, kudos from me :)

ferrara316
11-27-2008, 08:47 PM
For all those have trouble with the bonuses, i made a list of where you can find them in the game. If you used cheats before you unlocked them it may or may not affect the achievement, i would think not though. Just verify you have all of the unlockables in your game.Thanks for all the feedback

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
11-28-2008, 12:19 AM
16 days to Wrestlemania – If you make Rey/Batista lose to Edge at NWO, play as Batista and make sure Rey is the one to lose the tag titles to The Miz & John Morrison to unlock CAW Moveset 1
16 days to Wrestlemania – If you make Rey/Batista lose to Edge at NWO, play as Rey and make sure Batista is the one to lose the tag titles to The Miz & John Morrison to unlock CAW Moveset 2

That needs to be made sense of lol, needs to say whoever you are when you lose at NWO you can still lose with either wrestler but the AI has to be the one to lose kind of thing lol.

Does anyone know the actual way of unlocking the CAW Set 3? Havent tried pinning Edge yet although thats what I thought I did first time without meaning too. Its just I havent seen it confirmed anywhere.

CoreyGrandy
11-28-2008, 04:03 AM
I believe the alternate save at (or just before) Royal Rumble is required for Bonus Collector.

In order to get both CAW Movesets (2 & 3) available in Batista & Rey's RTWM, you have to win the Royal Rumble with Rey, make Batista lose at No Way Out, then have Batista lose the tag titles; this unlocks moveset 2. In another save file you'll want to play as Batista, win the Rumble, have Rey lose at No Way Out and then have Rey lose the tag titles; the will unlock moveset 3.

CoreyGrandy
11-28-2008, 04:11 AM
*Very sorry, shitty internet connection resulted in doubled post.*

Baillie1987
11-28-2008, 09:19 AM
how do you get cheats then, cos i never used any, and what cheats are they

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
11-28-2008, 10:10 AM
I believe the alternate save at (or just before) Royal Rumble is required for Bonus Collector.

In order to get both CAW Movesets (2 & 3) available in Batista & Rey's RTWM, you have to win the Royal Rumble with Rey, make Batista lose at No Way Out, then have Batista lose the tag titles; this unlocks moveset 2. In another save file you'll want to play as Batista, win the Rumble, have Rey lose at No Way Out and then have Rey lose the tag titles; the will unlock moveset 3.

Doesnt that unlock CAW set 1 & 2 not 2 & 3?

Also it doesnt matter who wins the Rumble as in the fight at NWO as long as you lose it, in the tag match you can play as Rey and have Batista lose for one of the CAW movesets and then vice-versa for the other by quitting without saving, loading the save up again and just losing but playing with the other superstar.

CAW moveset 3 is the last one I need.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
11-28-2008, 11:31 AM
1 day to Wrestlemania - win in under 2:30 to unlock the gauntlet match type in exhibition

Its actually 6 days before Wrestlemania. (1 week)

And when I unlocked Snitsky apparently it was for making MVP bleed in the match I interupted when he was fighting Jeff Hardy. I made Snitsky then MVP bleed and then Snitsky again in the match with me vs him but the bonus said it was for making MVP bleed.

ferrara316
11-28-2008, 03:14 PM
how do you get cheats then, cos i never used any, and what cheats are they

the cheats unlock the bonuses without having to do them

Does anyone know the actual way of unlocking the CAW Set 3? Havent tried pinning Edge yet although thats what I thought I did first time without meaning too. Its just I havent seen it confirmed anywhere.

CAW Moveset 3 is the first unlockable for Triple H's story. You have to pin Edge with Triple H in the tag match.

Baillie1987
11-28-2008, 04:13 PM
oh its all so confusing

thagame
11-29-2008, 01:57 AM
I also got kenedy in a 1 on 1 match 6 days before WM not 13. so the bleed stipulation should be changed to 6 days not 13. unless its random. my 13 day was a tag match.

Daywalker-san
11-29-2008, 02:11 PM
One cheat to make it easier is to alter the sliders for difficulty

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
11-29-2008, 02:56 PM
the cheats unlock the bonuses without having to do them

CAW Moveset 3 is the first unlockable for Triple H's story. You have to pin Edge with Triple H in the tag match.

Pinned Edge in the first match and I already have that bonus but will wait and see if there is a tag match where I get the bonus.

EDIT: I think I have found that the only bonus I didnt get through playing was Zombie Santino so will be doing that now. Hopefully it will work.

When first playing through I used a different guide, as this one obviously wasnt made and it did not say about multiple saves for the Finlay/Santino which is annoying. Have to play all the way through the Taker story again to get the achievement lol.

massivelpfan
11-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Ferrara316 just so you know another ability is outside dives which is unlocked by completing 25 dives throughout you career. Great guide though TYVM!!!

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
11-29-2008, 05:50 PM
How do you check the move-sets? lol. I go on create a move-set and I have Preset 1-30 thats all. Am I looking in the wrong place ?

If it helps, when I go to the title management it says locked - Tommy Dreamer... (Is this what Im missing?)

So frustrating.

Xilynx
11-30-2008, 11:39 AM
Great guide!! Much thanks.

N3R0 X360a
11-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Good solid guide, I only need the 5 Hall of Famers for my 1000/1000

ferrara316
11-30-2008, 04:18 PM
How do you check the move-sets? lol. I go on create a move-set and I have Preset 1-30 thats all. Am I looking in the wrong place ?

If it helps, when I go to the title management it says locked - Tommy Dreamer... (Is this what Im missing?)

So frustrating.

if all of the movesets 1-30 are all white, they are unlocked. As for Tommy Dreamer, he is already unlocked from the beginning so that cant be it.

Management
12-01-2008, 05:22 AM
Nice,if someone ask me i´ll say the time for hit 1K is more than 25 hours

J Lew332
12-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Thank god I looked on this site before I deleted my save. I was about to delete my saves from this game cuz I looked at other RTWM guides and I did everyone the writers of the guide had, and I just thought my game was glitched or something. I just wanted to make sure nobody else wrote a guide and I came across this one and nobody ever put down zombie finley in their guides and that was the final one I needed for teh 150 gs achievement. Thank you for writing this guide.

BCPotter
12-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Nice,if someone ask me i´ll say the time for hit 1K is more than 25 hours

I'm not sure how long it's taking everybody else to tackle the full 1000, but for me it's going to look close to 25-30 hours to complete. I'm thinking closer to 30 hours for me because I'll have to do a 6th career thanks to losing HoF after editing my CAW. Maybe 16 hours does look reasonable for some though.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
12-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Dont have a clue what Im missing for the RTWM bonus' but I do know they're a pain in the ass!

I have all characters, costumes, managers, CAW movesets, thats all I have checked through so far.

mighty1
12-03-2008, 04:34 AM
yeah its really not fair to give a estimate of how long it will take to get these achievements because it all depends one the individauls skill. career mode for the 5 inudcted to the HOF will at least eat up 3-5 days

Baillie1987
12-03-2008, 11:07 AM
25-30 hours?? your a better man than i am, its taking me about 2 months, no only joshing, its probably gonna take me another 2 hours to get the full 1000 and its probably taken me about 40 hours

Jehrome
12-03-2008, 12:28 PM
An easy way to beat Batista is to work the head as when you get your finisher, it does main damage to the head, so doing your running knee attack (LB, X + UP) and your running neckbreaker (LB, Right Analogue Stick Up) works well, then a pedigree should either get him on red head damage or make him bleed, thats what i did and had over 1:00 to spare

ao4real
12-03-2008, 12:55 PM
hi
on the john cena bonuses, can anyone help with the win in under 2:30 bonus?
any help would be highly appreciated as im quite new to this. Are there any tips win win a match quickly? Im playin on normal difficulty. Also can possible save before the match?
thanks

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
12-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Dont do big grapples, use his moved where you just move the right stick left,right,up,down etc, but only use the ones that dont knock the opponent to the floor.

I used this technique throughout all RTWM and flew straight through them.

ferrara316
12-03-2008, 03:29 PM
I put the estimated time up as to give somewhat of an idea how long your looking at here. I also took it into account you followed the guide as where to make alternate saves for RTWM for all the bonuses.

For all the RTWM it should take no longer than 50 minutes a piece as it is simple as hell on easy. So right there is roughly 6 hours.

For career mode, if you used what i said in the guide. (Table matches, No DQ's) it should take you no longer than 2 hours a piece. Making it 10 hours total for all 5 hall of famers.

Add 2 hours to get all the titles and other misc achievements you got about 16 - 18 hours.

I 16 + hours so to make everyone not get bent out of shape over it i changed it to 18 - 20 hours.

Sorry for the commotion, and thanks for the feedback

Jehrome
12-04-2008, 12:49 PM
hi
on the john cena bonuses, can anyone help with the win in under 2:30 bonus?
any help would be highly appreciated as im quite new to this. Are there any tips win win a match quickly? Im playin on normal difficulty. Also can possible save before the match?
thanks

Just target one area of the person, with cena, I'd say the body as thats where the F-U makes the most impact

Just do quick grapples and running grapples to the body, this is how i do my time limit challenges

Jehrome
12-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Also, its week 7 in John Cena's RTW that you have to F-U both opponents and 6 days till WM when you have to make Mr Kennedy bleed in Chris Jericho's RTW

ryan 3nn
12-05-2008, 05:23 PM
nice guide will use when i get the game on the 7th

WGS UK
12-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Do I just stand there and let Edge beat me at NWO?

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
12-07-2008, 12:45 AM
Do I just stand there and let Edge beat me at NWO?

Trust me thats not the annoying thing.

Stopping either Rey or Batista, whoever your team-mate is at the time from breaking every pin fall attempt that Edge tries to make on you is far more annoying lol.

Still dont have the Collectables achievement too, although I havent been working to get it for a while tbh lol.

WGS UK
12-07-2008, 01:45 AM
Trust me thats not the annoying thing.

Stopping either Rey or Batista, whoever your team-mate is at the time from breaking every pin fall attempt that Edge tries to make on you is far more annoying lol.

Still dont have the Collectables achievement too, although I havent been working to get it for a while tbh lol.

True, the little bastard is a pain in the arse! :uzi:

So I set Rey to Controller 2 :P

Uncl Ad
12-07-2008, 12:03 PM
69 days to Wrestlemania - pin Finlay as Jericho to unlock WCW roster selection and belt in Roster Management.
13 days to Wrestlemania – pick Mr. Kennedy as your prime suspect and make him bleed in your match against him to unlock The Code Entrance.

On the Chris Jericho RTW i had the match where i couldnt use a finisher at 41 days to go...

poqow
12-07-2008, 09:47 PM
On create an entrance, when I go into Team, on the second page the first option is locked. Is that the evolution entrance?

BCPotter
12-08-2008, 04:50 PM
I put the estimated time up as to give somewhat of an idea how long your looking at here. I also took it into account you followed the guide as where to make alternate saves for RTWM for all the bonuses.

For all the RTWM it should take no longer than 50 minutes a piece as it is simple as hell on easy. So right there is roughly 6 hours.

For career mode, if you used what i said in the guide. (Table matches, No DQ's) it should take you no longer than 2 hours a piece. Making it 10 hours total for all 5 hall of famers.

Add 2 hours to get all the titles and other misc achievements you got about 16 - 18 hours.

I 16 + hours so to make everyone not get bent out of shape over it i changed it to 18 - 20 hours.

Sorry for the commotion, and thanks for the feedback

Finally finished and it took me about 31 hours total. I spent about 4 hours to get A Year in the Life (played it match by match with a CAW and went to Hall of Fame), 12 hours to get through all the Road to Wrestlemania achievements and about 15 hours to get through 5 more careers with Hall of Fame status.

I did this on default difficulty. I watched all the videos during RtWM as well. Not trying to get "bent out of shape over it," just trying to offer an idea of what others are completing the game at. I took my time, enjoyed the game and completed the 1000. I could see 18-20 hours as doable if you rush the game on easy.

Still, great work on the guide. The time isn't that big of a deal for some, but for those that it is, rushing on easy would be the way to go.

DKMeister
12-08-2008, 09:41 PM
In John Cena´s RTWM I have to FU both opponents in Week7. What does FU mean? :confused:

JrdRIOT
12-08-2008, 10:13 PM
In John Cena´s RTWM I have to FU both opponents in Week7. What does FU mean? :confused:
you cant be serious?
its his main finisher

ASH4L
12-09-2008, 10:29 AM
On create an entrance, when I go into Team, on the second page the first option is locked. Is that the evolution entrance?

If it's under the movie option the 8th one down on the second page is Evolution. My second page's first option is still locked. It might be Jericho's Code Entrance?:confused:

CradleyBoy
12-09-2008, 11:59 AM
ok... so I've gone through the WHOLE RTW multiple times now, I've got all the unlockables listed in the guide, yet still no achievement :confused:

Ive got all characters, entrances, costumes etc. yet still nothing :confused:

anyone know anything I could've easily missed =(

sbm
12-09-2008, 01:24 PM
ok... so I've gone through the WHOLE RTW multiple times now, I've got all the unlockables listed in the guide, yet still no achievement :confused:

Ive got all characters, entrances, costumes etc. yet still nothing :confused:

anyone know anything I could've easily missed =(

Have you got all movesets....have u made Rey/Batista lose to Edge at No Way Out...

Have you called out both Randy Orton & Kennedy as your prime suspect...

poqow
12-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Can a Diva be inducted to Hall of Fame?

CradleyBoy
12-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Cheers SBM ^^
It WAS the Randy Orton / Kennedy call out I missed =)
Got the acheivement, thank you =)

Plus, the guide is fantastic ^^ very well made... good work guys =)

oh and BYW, im just in the middle of doing Career mode with a Woman, so ill let u know if she can be induced to the hall of fame, ok? =)

CradleyBoy
12-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Ok then...
...Ive just played through Career mode with a Female CAW, and im Happy to say, IT WORKED ^^

WOMEN CAN BE INDUCTED INTO THE HALL OF FAME ^^ :Bounce:

ferrara316
12-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Ok then...
...Ive just played through Career mode with a Female CAW, and im Happy to say, IT WORKED ^^

WOMEN CAN BE INDUCTED INTO THE HALL OF FAME ^^ :Bounce:

haha good job, mustve been a challenge.

i just finished getting my 5 hall of famers achievement and wow was it boring.

Using John Cena and Triple H helped me get through it as quick as possible, and remember as soon as you unlock the table match. use it in every match, as once i unlocked it, i only needed 2 more titles to start defending. (Tag and Cruiserweight) It took literally 30 minutes to get the 2 belts and defend 3 times.

Also doing the steel cage matches mean quicker matches as well as easier to 5 star for some reason

DKMeister
12-10-2008, 03:19 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/680/-iZZ-g==.jpgBonus Collector 150G
Obtain all bonuses in Road to WrestleMania mode.

13 days is actually wrong. It´s 6 days ;-)

TESTUBE BABY 82
12-10-2008, 04:21 PM
just bought this for 25 euro brand new.nice to know this guide is here well done

Iv VeNoM vI
12-11-2008, 10:40 PM
could be detailed a little more bi i will be using this, thankss

ferrara316
12-12-2008, 02:16 AM

what more details do you need?

if anything its a little too detailed for some of the easy achievements.

if anything is wrong here and it is probably the RTWM unlockables which everyone is posting little errors here and there, which makes everyone confused, as it seems different for everyone.

that is why i listed all possible unlockables so if anyone is missing one they can make a checklist.

according to your gamer card you haven't even played the game yet, so I dont understand why you would ask for more detail when you dont even know what your looking for.

if you were asking if all the details in the guide will help you get 1000? then your answer is yes, as it gives you all the "details" for alternate saves to get all the unlockables and achievements.

thanks for the feedback though.

BCPotter
12-12-2008, 04:05 AM

Most of it will be cleared up when you boot the game. This year is a whole new ballgame compared to the last few years. Once you get started, you'll have no problem following the guide to get your 1000.

bennifer3000
12-12-2008, 09:24 PM
The devs @ Yukes can go straight to hell for their Hall of Fame achievement.

It's like Perfect Dark Zero, the game just isn't good enough to play for that long. If it had a story or something interesting, I'd want to play it, but it's just BLAH.

I need to go to Achievement rehab.

ferrara316
12-13-2008, 12:03 AM
The devs @ Yukes can go straight to hell for their Hall of Fame achievement.

It's like Perfect Dark Zero, the game just isn't good enough to play for that long. If it had a story or something interesting, I'd want to play it, but it's just BLAH.

I need to go to Achievement rehab.

LOL great explanation

sodarulz
12-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Awesome guide ferrara. Very easy to follow. Thanx alot

xYx VeNoM xYx
12-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Ok WTF am I doing wrong here.... Can someone please explain.... I have unlocked the bonus collector achievement.... and fully completed all RTWM but for whatever reason the batista/rey rtwm achievement isnt unlocking.... So let me explain how I did it and please tell me what im doing wrong....

Ok so this was done on local co-op.... Rey won the royal rumble, I have made Batista lose to Edge at NWO, Ive made both Batista and Rey lose the tag titles, Ive made rey and batista retain the tag titles and fight each other at WM made one win then reloaded the save and made the other win, Ive made both of them win at WM when its a 3 way w/ edge and still no achievement.... The only thing I can think of is if Rey wins the Rumble then Batista faces Edge at NWO, Do i need to have Batista win the rumble and rey lose/win at NWO.... Please help....

ferrara316
12-13-2008, 10:47 PM
Ok WTF am I doing wrong here.... Can someone please explain.... I have unlocked the bonus collector achievement.... and fully completed all RTWM but for whatever reason the batista/rey rtwm achievement isnt unlocking.... So let me explain how I did it and please tell me what im doing wrong....

Ok so this was done on local co-op.... Rey won the royal rumble, I have made Batista lose to Edge at NWO, Ive made both Batista and Rey lose the tag titles, Ive made rey and batista retain the tag titles and fight each other at WM made one win then reloaded the save and made the other win, Ive made both of them win at WM when its a 3 way w/ edge and still no achievement.... The only thing I can think of is if Rey wins the Rumble then Batista faces Edge at NWO, Do i need to have Batista win the rumble and rey lose/win at NWO.... Please help....

you cannot do it in two player. it must be done with single player. pretty stupid of THQ to do that and have a two player coop career. you have to do it again in single player from the beginning with one guy and make an alternate save before WM, after you win WM relaod the last save and play as the other and you should get the achievement.

xYx VeNoM xYx
12-14-2008, 05:06 PM
you cannot do it in two player. it must be done with single player. pretty stupid of THQ to do that and have a two player coop career. you have to do it again in single player from the beginning with one guy and make an alternate save before WM, after you win WM relaod the last save and play as the other and you should get the achievement. That is stupid but man I hope your right b/c the thing is getting frustrating especially since I already got the bonus collector achievement while doing it on co-op...

CradleyBoy
12-20-2008, 12:12 PM

This guide couldn't be more simpler to use! ^^ IT HAS EVERYTHING =)
Its a fantastc guide a WAY better attempt than any i've seen =)

Good Job dude! ^^

KSizzle
12-23-2008, 09:11 PM
Great guide! Just came in the mail today....bout to start playing it

Sivsy
12-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Dam i want this game so much! it's driving me insane!!!

IMPOSSIBLE DAN
12-26-2008, 07:34 PM
:woop::)What a brilliant guide!

PwnerOwnage121
12-29-2008, 07:47 PM
The end of the road - 200 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

I am not getting that achievement unlocked, yet I've completed every single RTW; I even have the individual achievements with the wrestlers faces unlocked, but yes I've done CM Punk's career. All of them though that are available to be unlocked. I almost want to snap the disc in half LMFAO. Kidding. Game is rented anyhow.

SO person who created this guide, I am a fan of if - thank you for making it but can you please answer this for me. Do you HAVE to have all the RTWs saved in the save lots but CM Punk's doesn't have to be to get the achievement? Only thing I can think of since it won't unlock for me. Once I figure that out, I'll move onto the "Bonus Collector" achievement. I just want the "The end of the road" one first! I've put in so much time as it is.
PLEASE HELP :(

ps.- heck can anyone tell me if when you unlocked the achievement I need, in the save slots you had wrestlers like: Cena, Jericho, Triple H, Undertaker and then Batista/Rey. After you beat CM Punk. this is messed.

I've found this elsewhere:
You have to do this

Triple DX
Triple h Evolution
CM Punk
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Undertaker
Rey
Batista

You have to win at Wrestlemania with Rey and Batista. 2 different storylines from the rumble i mean
Might make more sense than what I think it is??

goofyvillain
12-29-2008, 08:17 PM
The end of the road - 200 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

I am not getting that achievement unlocked, yet I've completed every single RTW; I even have the individual achievements with the wrestlers faces unlocked, but yes I've done CM Punk's career. All of them though that are available to be unlocked. I almost want to snap the disc in half LMFAO. Kidding. Game is rented anyhow.

SO person who created this guide, I am a fan of if - thank you for making it but can you please answer this for me. Do you HAVE to have all the RTWs saved in the save lots but CM Punk's doesn't have to be to get the achievement? Only thing I can think of since it won't unlock for me. Once I figure that out, I'll move onto the "Bonus Collector" achievement. I just want the "The end of the road" one first! I've put in so much time as it is.
PLEASE HELP :(

ps.- heck can anyone tell me if when you unlocked the achievement I need, in the save slots you had wrestlers like: Cena, Jericho, Triple H, Undertaker and then Batista/Rey. After you beat CM Punk. this is messed.

I've found this elsewhere:

Might make more sense than what I think it is??

When I got my 'End of the Road' achievement, I did HHH's road last so it's not a particular order to get the achievement. Thing is, I did 'Bonus Collector' before 'End of the Road' so I re-done part of Taker's and Batista/Rey's roads to get Zombie Finlay, CAW movesets, etc before even starting HHH's. I just saved each road over the top too, so you don't need to save in 6 seperate slots. Hope that might help you :)

Also, want to say thanks to the guide starter, it's been a big help and I now only need 5 achievements :woop:

PwnerOwnage121
12-29-2008, 08:47 PM
When I got my 'End of the Road' achievement, I did HHH's road last so it's not a particular order to get the achievement. Thing is, I did 'Bonus Collector' before 'End of the Road' so I re-done part of Taker's and Batista/Rey's roads to get Zombie Finlay, CAW movesets, etc before even starting HHH's. I just saved each road over the top too, so you don't need to save in 6 seperate slots. Hope that might help you :)

Also, want to say thanks to the guide starter, it's been a big help and I now only need 5 achievements :woop:

Thanks man. Anyone else with advice would help because who knows if I get it today. My millionth try haha. Hopefully I get it soon!
BTW I may just add you as a friend on XBL haha.

ferrara316
12-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Thanks man. Anyone else with advice would help because who knows if I get it today. My millionth try haha. Hopefully I get it soon!
BTW I may just add you as a friend on XBL haha.

Make sure you have auto save on, which i hope you do. lol

Also make sure you have every RTWM achievement (ie HHH's both paths and finish the WM match; once with Rey and again Batista)

As long as the overall game save has been saved you should be fine.

Auto save is automatically on when you first start the game up.

Also, it might be possible that you may have shut off your console while in the RTWM menu as opposed to the Main Menu ( it might not have saved)

I suggest finishing Punks RTWM, then go through the list of unlockable bonuses and make sure you have all the things you get when you finish each RTWM unlocked:

John Cena's Jeep Entrance:TAG TEAM CAE (John Cena)
Mr.McMahon (Rey/Batista)
Masked Man (Chris Jericho)
Boogeyman (Undertaker)
Tazz(CM Punk)
Ric Flair (HHH Evolution)
DX Costumes for HHH & HBK (HHH DX)

If all of these are unlocked, then do the Rey/Batista again and make sure u finish them as both.

ubertrance
12-30-2008, 03:53 AM
let me guess....entering the cheats will null the achievements?

Jaystar
12-30-2008, 04:20 AM
let me guess....entering the cheats will null the achievements?

Probably not, besides the Extra Costumes can be earned in RTWM Mode.

ubertrance
12-30-2008, 04:32 AM
Probably not, besides the Extra Costumes can be earned in RTWM Mode.
i ask cause the achievements arent that hard to obtain but i dont want to spend all that time saving

im dont care about achievements but i was wondering

Jaystar
12-30-2008, 04:43 AM
i ask cause the achievements arent that hard to obtain but i dont want to spend all that time saving

im dont care about achievements but i was wondering

If you want to start off with the Extra stuff make a Dummy Save and test the Cheats. Win a Match and if you get the Achievement then your good to go.

ubertrance
12-30-2008, 05:18 AM
If you want to start off with the Extra stuff make a Dummy Save and test the Cheats. Win a Match and if you get the Achievement then your good to go.
this will sound stupid but how do you do a dummy save

PwnerOwnage121
12-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Make sure you have auto save on, which i hope you do. lol

Also make sure you have every RTWM achievement (ie HHH's both paths and finish the WM match; once with Rey and again Batista)

As long as the overall game save has been saved you should be fine.

Auto save is automatically on when you first start the game up.

Also, it might be possible that you may have shut off your console while in the RTWM menu as opposed to the Main Menu ( it might not have saved)

I suggest finishing Punks RTWM, then go through the list of unlockable bonuses and make sure you have all the things you get when you finish each RTWM unlocked:

John Cena's Jeep Entrance:TAG TEAM CAE (John Cena)
Mr.McMahon (Rey/Batista)
Masked Man (Chris Jericho)
Boogeyman (Undertaker)
Tazz(CM Punk)
Ric Flair (HHH Evolution)
DX Costumes for HHH & HBK (HHH DX)

If all of these are unlocked, then do the Rey/Batista again and make sure u finish them as both.

This sounds great and makes sense. I'd rather follow this than being completely random and getting pissed when nothing is popping up (achievement wise) :p
Thank you! I'll get back to this thread with hopefully positive news.
ps- Might add you too Ferrara. Since I can't always come to the comp. to post.
THANKS AGAIN THE FIRST GUY AND YOU ESPECIALLY!
great guide once again.

ferrara316
12-30-2008, 09:06 PM
this will sound stupid but how do you do a dummy save

load the game up on another account and put the cheats on to see if the achievements still count

ubertrance
12-30-2008, 11:06 PM
load the game up on another account and put the cheats on to see if the achievements still count
damn...another account lol....f*** it...ill test it and we will see if they work

which achievements are related to the cheats out there?

Jaystar
12-31-2008, 12:39 AM
damn...another account lol....f*** it...ill test it and we will see if they work

which achievements are related to the cheats out there?

Just put them all in and see if you get any Achievements.

TESTUBE BABY 82
12-31-2008, 11:14 AM
this guide saved me a lot of time i still enjoyed it with the guide good job

lepres
12-31-2008, 05:45 PM
i started off with all the cheat codes in and still got all the achievements :cool:

ubertrance
01-01-2009, 12:13 AM
i started off with all the cheat codes in and still got all the achievements :cool: yea i discovered this now

Impact Andy
01-01-2009, 02:13 AM
Good guide man. Makes it a lot easier. Going for some achievements without this guide would be confusing.

Gohan Reborn
01-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Just one question.

Gold Rush - I have used my Created Wrestler and won every single title. He is Overall 79, and has his 6 abilities and has been inducted into the Hall of Fame. However I'm still interested in raising his overall. Is that possible, because unless I'm mistaken I can't make several saves. It also mentions something about losing my abilities?

ferrara316
01-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Just one question.

Gold Rush - I have used my Created Wrestler and won every single title. He is Overall 79, and has his 6 abilities and has been inducted into the Hall of Fame. However I'm still interested in raising his overall. Is that possible, because unless I'm mistaken I can't make several saves. It also mentions something about losing my abilities?

you need to start a new career with a woman and win the women's titles. you will not lose your abilities, you jus wont be able to boost your CAW stats.

If you want to go for the 5 hall of famers, make sure you do not edit your CAW or you will lost the Hall of fame emblem next to his name.

If you read the guide it says to use a Diva to get the Women's title.

masked lemon
01-04-2009, 06:11 PM
You might want to put when to do the multiple saves on the playthroughs.

Just a suggestion.

ferrara316
01-04-2009, 11:35 PM
You might want to put when to do the multiple saves on the playthroughs.

Just a suggestion.

First off welcome to the site

Second, im honered you joined just to post this

Third, It clearly states on the 3 particular RTWM achievements that you will need to make alternate saves... and when to (HHH, Undertaker, and REY & Batista)

So you obviously did not read it at all.

PureTechniquex
01-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Can anyone confirm "Do the bonuses using local co-op for Batista & Rey count toward the achievement "Bonus collecter" or do they have to be done using ONE-controller ?

ferrara316
01-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Can anyone confirm "Do the bonuses using local co-op for Batista & Rey count toward the achievement "Bonus collecter" or do they have to be done using ONE-controller ?

it should be fine, but certain achievements did not unlock for me with two players (hot tag, the exhibition win) so if you dont get the achievement but have all the bonuses make sure you go for them again solo, and it should unlock once you get your first bonus.

To make sure you have all the bonuses, check the lis of unlockables and where to find them in the game on the last part of the guide to see what you might be missing

PureTechniquex
01-06-2009, 12:02 AM
check the lis of unlockables and where to find them in the game on the last part of the guide to see what you might be missing

Thats what i was thinking, ill go through everything ive unlocked then hopefully its only 1 or 2 things im missing.

Gonawyn
01-07-2009, 05:03 AM
many thanks for the guide..only 2 achvs left to go to 1000 it...a year in the life and the 5 hall of famers
everything was spot on in the RtWM career paths with the exception of jerichos being a few days off..i guess it depends on which order u pick u suspects in, idk..but having the guide to tell u what to do when those challenges came where a big help so again, much thanks for this awesome guide

GaTechGrad
01-10-2009, 09:24 AM
I also did everything, and my Bonus Collector achievement wouldn't unlock. It should have unlocked after I completed HHH's RTWM. The achievement notification said "2 for 240G", which were "The end of the road" and "Triple H Story". However, it should have also unlocked Bonus Collector. I spent over an hour checking all of the entrances, movesets, and wrestlers, and I had everything.

This is how I got it to unlock: First I powered-off and powered-on my XBox. Then I went and created a new RTWM with HHH and completed the first bonus (defeat Edge in the first match), and bang, it unlocked.

I know I had completed that bonus before (moveset 3), because I specifically checked, and I had everything under Preset Move-Set (M-Set01 through M-Set30). I'm thinking it just glitched (maybe because it should have popped at the same time as two other achievements), and it just needed a bonus to be completed again for it to register.

PureTechniquex
01-11-2009, 01:50 PM
I also did everything, and my Bonus Collector achievement wouldn't unlock. It should have unlocked after I completed HHH's RTWM. The achievement notification said "2 for 240G", which were "The end of the road" and "Triple H Story". However, it should have also unlocked Bonus Collector. I spent over an hour checking all of the entrances, movesets, and wrestlers, and I had everything.

This is how I got it to unlock: First I powered-off and powered-on my XBox. Then I went and created a new RTWM with HHH and completed the first bonus (defeat Edge in the first match), and bang, it unlocked.

I know I had completed that bonus before (moveset 3), because I specifically checked, and I had everything under Preset Move-Set (M-Set01 through M-Set30). I'm thinking it just glitched (maybe because it should have popped at the same time as two other achievements), and it just needed a bonus to be completed again for it to register.

Yeah i thought i had all of those movesets until i check the preset moves & saw that i was missing one, went back to do batista & rey RTWM & i luckily i had an extra save where u have to make either rey lose or batista, i gotta say that trying to make batista lose was hard as nails in solo so id recommend using 2 controllers or in solo u could just stay out the ring but it would take a long time lmao.

supadryz
01-14-2009, 03:37 PM
5 Hall of Famers Achievement is boring the Sh*t out of me big time, if only there was a quicker way to get this, never mind 3 down 2 to go!!

ponypo2001
01-16-2009, 11:51 PM
Ok I'm really puzzled and peeved here.Like a previous poster,I got the "2 for 240" pop up after finishing the WM stories.I religously earned EVERY bonus and no achievement.I've checked as much as I can and in entrance videos,the brothers of destruction,jeep etc are all not there even though I unlocked them and saved afterwards.I still have Tony and all the other playable characters so they didn't disappear.

I tried to check movesets.The guide mentions 33 sets.When I got to preset moves there are 30 movesets.None are greyed out.I take it this is where the guide is pointing me to look as I see no other place?

I'm going to try earning another bonus and see if the chiev pops up like someone suggested but if I have to do them all again that's just taking the piss.This had to screw me when I was doing a score challenge on 360voice too ><

EDIT :- Well I'll be buggered up the bum and call me Doreen but damn,played the 1st match as HHH earned the bonus and up it popped.I cannot thank GaTechGrad enough for that tip.If that can get added to the already top guide I think that'd be great!

afunk117
01-20-2009, 07:27 AM
Hall of famer is going to take me another week to do

Cuz Diogo
01-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the awesome guide here. I'm just missing 3 Hall of Famers and one bonus to achieve 1000g.

IXISHADOW
01-26-2009, 10:02 AM
Quick question.

I am currently doing Mysterio/Batista RTWM and I looked at the bonus achievement and saw that I had to lose with both of these when against Miz and Morrison. I know its not hard but is there any way of switching the person you are?
Basically I am Mysterio and can I change to batista then change back if so please tell me.

IXISHADOW
01-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Need help I am on 16 days left on Batista and Mysterios RTWM but the problem is that I can't get the move sets because it is not No Way Out help?

EngineerTheDead
01-31-2009, 09:56 PM
A quick question about the Rey/Batista RTWM; In the guide it says to play wrestlemania as either Rey/Batista and win, then reload the save and play as the other. My question is how do you change who you play as? Because so far I've had no option to change who I play as. (I'm just approaching NWO)

EDIT: Nevermind, you just quit out of RTTW mode, then reload it and you can choose whether you want to be Rey/Batista. I just hadn't quit and reloaded, so wasn't sure.

mellowknight
02-03-2009, 08:32 PM
What you have to do is this: When you get to the locker room screen at NWO. Save and quit. Then go to RTW mode, load up the file that you just saved, then you'll get a choice as to who you'd like to use for the rest of the RTW file.

Lukeweizer
02-15-2009, 10:00 PM
In the Rey/ Batista story, how do you lose to Edge at NWO? My partner just keeps interrupting the match and Edge can never pin me. I've tried to wear down my partner but he just gets his meter back up so damn fast.

ferrara316
02-16-2009, 10:19 PM
In the Rey/ Batista story, how do you lose to Edge at NWO? My partner just keeps interrupting the match and Edge can never pin me. I've tried to wear down my partner but he just gets his meter back up so damn fast.

you quit out and reload the save and play as the person at ringside, so the computer player fights Edge.....

Go in ring beat up Batista/Rey, Edge will eventually defeat them..

People forget that you can keep switching controlling Batista and Rey in their storyline. all you do is quit out, load the save, and it prompts you to select either Batista or Rey.

Hope that way people eventually realize you can do this.

devlin
02-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Great guide, thank you!

BamaBruce
02-26-2009, 04:17 AM
If for the "A Year In The Life" achivement, if you do not want to loose all those matches, when you have the option to challenge for the title, just select to play next match as normal unless you are at a PPV.

sk8boy
03-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Very good guide.

vvalentin85
03-14-2009, 10:13 AM
37 days to Wrestlemania - spear Edge twice (store a signature move with Batista then press Y when running) to unlock Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder.
I can't perform the spear with Batista to get the bonus.Can somebody help me??

Iv VeNoM vI
03-14-2009, 04:54 PM
coolio this giude does workkk

sk8boy
03-14-2009, 07:00 PM
I can't perform the spear with Batista to get the bonus.Can somebody help me??

I think you can't perform cuz you walk but not run into Edge. I had the same problem when I saw that I have to run :D

vvalentin85
03-20-2009, 04:49 PM
I unlocked Cena's Jeep;Evolution entraces,and i don't know how can i watch them,cuz when i start to play a match,i can't watch these 2 entraces.

atldc404
03-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Quick question? When going for the 5 Hall of Famer achievement do I have to go forward with the wwe or world title paths? I know it says six titles, I just want to make sure I do not do more than I have to as this taking me a long time

ferrara316
03-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Quick question? When going for the 5 Hall of Famer achievement do I have to go forward with the wwe or world title paths? I know it says six titles, I just want to make sure I do not do more than I have to as this taking me a long time

no you only need 6 titles to start defending a belt. Get 6 titles, dont bother with the World or WWE title as they are very difficult. Get 6 belts, and defend one 3 times, and you get the message saying you are a WWE hall of famer. then start a new career.

Adnanoo
04-05-2009, 08:02 AM
I Just Did The Bonus Collector achievement yesterday & Know The Only Achievement Left Is The Unstoppable Achievement

Shoz
04-07-2009, 08:56 PM
no you only need 6 titles to start defending a belt. Get 6 titles, dont bother with the World or WWE title as they are very difficult. Get 6 belts, and defend one 3 times, and you get the message saying you are a WWE hall of famer. then start a new career. Thanks for this info, i just going to ask about Hall of Famer achievement.

Thanks man.

sumo390
04-11-2009, 01:32 AM
ALright, so I just started going for the Career Achievements (Gold Rush, HOF, etc.) and this required star rating to advance to a title match is annoying. Anyway to get through it faster, or will I have to go through each match hoping I get a max star count. :uzi:
EDIT: Also, is there a way to get my Orton's ratings any higher any faster in Career mode? Cause playing with a 59 rating sucks major ass as all my moves are getting reversed.

PhoenixKnight78
04-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Great guide. I rented this game, got up to 740 GS in just a few hours following this guide.

Allan Caesar
04-13-2009, 01:02 PM
It doesnt matter what diffuculty we do these achievements on either? if so... wow... XD

knight
04-22-2009, 08:30 AM
Thanks the guide~

mfhewson
05-08-2009, 12:09 PM
I seem to be having some issues with Bonus Collector I have done about 3 runs through all the RWM (no joke) and can not seem to get the achievement and I've reviewed the guide a few times. Any ideas what I could be doing incorrectly? Is there something for Movesets 14-20? I believe I am missing though.

ferrara316
05-11-2009, 01:37 PM
I seem to be having some issues with Bonus Collector I have done about 3 runs through all the RWM (no joke) and can not seem to get the achievement and I've reviewed the guide a few times. Any ideas what I could be doing incorrectly? Is there something for Movesets 14-20? I believe I am missing though.

check the movesets first; see which ones you have or dont have. then look through the rey/batista rtm as their are two ways you have to unlock two movesets.

mfhewson
05-12-2009, 11:33 AM
I finally got it looked like I didn't screw over both people with Batisa and Rays WRM. But it's weird. I have 5 people marked hall of fame and no achievement? So I am doing it again.

Barad
05-29-2009, 11:23 AM
great guide man thx!! :)

JRWEBBY
07-03-2009, 12:57 AM
I have a question on Jericho's RTWM. When I did it the 6 days to WM was a 6 man battle royal with 5 other masked men and I never had the chance to fight Kennedy, anyone know what is wrong?

redevilfan09
07-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Just follow the guide and make sure you make 3 saves at no way out in the batista rey road.one for each of your fighters losing and one for beating edge.You can get the achievement for two of them but you will miss a bonus if you dont do the third.

Justin Case
09-06-2009, 04:45 AM
Thanks for the tip!

Save spots for RTWM saved me a lot of time.

McH2Oz89
11-05-2009, 04:18 PM
I need help trading these online achievements. Please someone send me an FR to work together with. I would like to get these quick cause no one ever knows when the servers will just go away.

Grummy
12-14-2009, 11:56 AM
There aren't any online ones in this game. You can get them all offline in single player.

Im thinking about going back to this and getting the Year in the life and 5 HoF's, but I have a couple of questions first because I honestly can't remember.

First up, do I need to make CAW's for it, or can I use current superstars?

Assuming I have to use CAW's, would it work if I get one, beef up his stats, then just copy him 4 times and just blast through the matches to get the 5 HoF's?

Cheers.

newbsicle
02-13-2010, 09:26 PM
Does difficulty matter for the achievements? I see in the locker room I can put it on easy instead of normal. Normals not hard, but I figured the game might go a little faster.

EDIT: HAHA! I put it on easy and did a match in under a min. I hope it works or I'm screwed.

ferrara316
02-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Does difficulty matter for the achievements? I see in the locker room I can put it on easy instead of normal. Normals not hard, but I figured the game might go a little faster.

EDIT: HAHA! I put it on easy and did a match in under a min. I hope it works or I'm screwed.

i feel the difficulty in the options menu only refers to exhibition matches, because further down the career, the opponents reverse alot more moves.

Chucky1028
03-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Does anyone have the Hot Tag Secret Achievement? I did an exhibition tag match and had opponets all red before letting them beat me up then did a hot tag and won the match but still didnt get achievement.

dyl2210
04-05-2010, 04:01 AM
Does anyone have the Hot Tag Secret Achievement? I did an exhibition tag match and had opponets all red before letting them beat me up then did a hot tag and won the match but still didnt get achievement. umm i did mine in road to wrestlemania i tried in exabition but couldnt pull it off(i was holding lb instead of rb*facepalm*) but yeah i still found it easier in road to wrestlemania otherwise try again make sure you hit the buttons that pop up right

Rated R
05-30-2010, 06:14 PM
For the alternate save for Undertakers RTWM it should be BEFORE you choose the ladder match

lappy2222
05-31-2010, 07:32 PM
helped alot thanks

Mikesahhh
06-28-2010, 09:36 AM
havent read all the forums so not sure if anyone has said this, but you should do the gold rush achievement before the 5 hall of famer one

because once you get all the male titles you can then defend your belts to get him inducted to the hall of fame

where some people might get all the belts and then just make a new diva one afterwards straight away so they can get the gold rush achievement

iiDaRReN316x
09-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the guide

Mikesahhh
10-07-2010, 05:30 PM
I used this guide and was very handy thanks!

SSJ3
11-01-2010, 08:34 PM
You can turn down the sliders and still get the Hall Of Fame Achievement right?

kiviniar
12-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Awesome guide. Just starting with my achievement addiction and doing a rerun of my older games, this guide really helped out a lot!

deadpool316
12-24-2010, 11:25 PM
thx for the help mate

mak3 a mark
10-11-2011, 09:32 AM
will be using this guide, would be lost without it step by step !