PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Community games

Joker0fLife
11-27-2008, 07:27 AM
I was wondering if the site would put in a spot for Community games? Even though they don't have achievements it would be nice to have a section on them to give walkthrough's and such, and to have people discuss the games as well. If there is a thread like this, could someone point me towards it so i can at least get to the second level of "In the Pit"?

agentplatypus
11-27-2008, 07:33 AM
I think that's great idea.

Joker0fLife
11-27-2008, 08:07 AM
Thanks, I use this site all the time now for achievements and walkthrough's. I know it defeats the purpose of having a sub-forum like that since the community games have no achievements, but I would think its still a "achievement" to have beat it for accomplishment, right?

shadaik
11-27-2008, 10:27 AM
I second that.
Already posted the same request in the "request a game board" thread three days ago, nothing yet.

To quote myself:
Could we get a board for XNA Creator's Club Games? Just a general one, because I think there will soon be too much games (at the current release ratio, anyways) and adding all of them will become stressful soon enough.
Would also be pointless for this board to let them take too much space because they don't offer any achievements and never will (at least for the foreseeable future).

So

Title: Community Games
Type of Game : Other/Game Collection
Release Date : November 19, 2008

And a quick sentence for the forum desription.
Discussion for all 360 games by the XNA Community

Joker0fLife
11-30-2008, 03:18 AM
good lol, i just hope someone pays attention to it :)

Purge
11-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Good thing is you can make your own community games.

Too bad you have to pay to make them though.

Falcongale
11-30-2008, 10:15 PM
I get a free XNA Developer subscription every year, thanks to Microsoft ;)

Jaystar
11-30-2008, 10:18 PM
Good Idea, hopefully it gets Added. But if they have a Sub-Forum for every XNA Games. It would take them ages.

Pez
11-30-2008, 11:30 PM
I think it's a pretty decent idea but I don't think each game should have it's own subforum.

What I do think should happen, is there should be ONE subforum for all the community games because in all honesty, I don't see them getting enough attention individually to warrant their own subforums.

MTMag06
11-30-2008, 11:58 PM
I think one forum would work, then a new thread for each game could be made. Might get a little cluttered but it could work.

dangerbakili
12-01-2008, 12:03 AM
i agree with MTMag06 :) sounds like a goood idea.

shadaik
12-02-2008, 10:05 AM
I get a free XNA Developer subscription every year, thanks to Microsoft ;)
Sweet. How did that happen?