PDA

View Full Version : problem

AbOuT27nInJaS
11-27-2008, 10:09 AM
spoiler alert!

so im at the bit where im helping my buddies in mikes bar from all the attacking enemies.
now problem is, after reading the achievement guide it says i'm supposed to have 6 buddies here - but i only have 5 you see.
I'm sure I missed one at one of them 3 places where you unlok them out the cupboard because i have the one at the crashed plane.

sooo, basically, if ive missed this one, can i go and get him before this fight and will missing him mean i lose out on the save all buddies achievement?

also, i have all the diamonds in this area and will do in the second when im there, will this missing buddy mean i cant get all 1000 diamonds? or should i just start again? lol thanks

ell635
11-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Once you enter the Southern District, you CAN go back to the Northern District.

So if you're asking: once I get to the Southern District, will I be able to go back to the Northern District to find that friend or get all the diamonds? yes. You can go back.

nexus1K
11-29-2008, 11:15 PM
You can get back to the north but I'm not sure you can rescue your buddy after you get to the south as all of them are supposed to die at Mikes. You only get diamonds from the cases, the main missions and the cellular tower missions. I don't think a missing buddy will prevent you from getting all the diamonds. However look at this other thread for a problem that me and others found with the cellular tower and diamond achievements:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=104372