PDA

View Full Version : Checklist filtering & sorting

AccidentReport
11-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Possibly I'm the only person who ever thinks of this but it would great if there was more control on the display of the checklists.

At the moment they are sorted by name alphabetically but I've often wished I could filter them or sort them differently such as seperating XBLA and Retail games, sorting by percent complete, etc.

Not sure how much effort this would be but within the coding of this site specifically but in general this sort of thing should be a fairly easy thing to implement dedpending on the data is currently held and retrieved.

Anybody else think this would be good?

KRIS DETH
11-27-2008, 02:59 PM
i tottaly agree with you on this one, or by date modified or something along those lines would be awsome,
or like you said, say have a drop down menu for sorting, and have my checklist with like (Retail/XBLA)

would be awsome if you guys could pull it off :)

Wehttam
11-27-2008, 05:19 PM
This is a great idea and similar things have been suggested in threads like this
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76417 but i dont know what the mods have to say about them.

Andrew x360a
11-27-2008, 07:53 PM
This has been suggested a number of times. The last that I heard, it was something that was going to be implemented once Routine figured out the necessary coding.