PDA

View Full Version : Pretty good game

Anji
11-28-2008, 07:56 AM
If you buy bargain bin games to pass time or get points, this is a pretty good game.
Wolverines levels aren't thought out well, the boss battles are were his levels get good.

Iceman starts out awkward in the reactor, but I really liked his last stage.

And playing as Night crawler against the night crawler like creators to me in his final battle was the most fun I had in a X-men game in a long time.

I think if the developers would have justed focused on NightCrawler and Icemans levels this game would have been great. Lumping in Wolverine really seems to be an attraction move that wasn't thought through throughly. I still say try this game if you have the time for the points.

scourge
12-15-2008, 11:54 PM
you must not play many games

this game is stupid

phatstrat
12-26-2008, 05:01 AM
I have heard nothing but bad things about this game. I want to rest it because a lot of people have all of the achievements, but it sounds more like work than fun. I hope you are right and there are some fun aspects to the game!

ponypo2001
01-06-2009, 05:48 AM
If anyone finds some fun in this game,drop me a line cause I've yet to find it.Iceman's levels are a pisstake.

Darth Grif55
02-05-2009, 04:41 AM
I can't play this game, even for achievements. I've tried two times.

I despise this game, like I despise the movie it ties into. (X3 for those who think I hate the other two, which I don't)

sweetjunks
02-11-2009, 03:00 AM
Don't listen to this fucking idiot. This game is the worst ever and this retard even likes icemans stages are you fucking kidding. GO KILL YOURSELF

Pvt rain
04-21-2009, 07:35 PM
never played but seen it played and he was pulling out hair on this one lvl with iceman lol so i passed this game up

Mr.Teflondon187
08-02-2009, 07:05 AM
This game wasn't that bad. I have played many horse sh*t games that make this game look good. It was a little work to beat bosses on hard but still only took two days. Easy 1000.