PDA

View Full Version : Question about cheats

POTM
11-28-2008, 10:36 AM
So I was just wondering if you use more than two certain codes will your game save be erased just like in the N64 version. Thanks in advance!

jukkakhan
11-28-2008, 05:49 PM
I was wondering that myself, but I didn't have the guts to try it. I know that the codes for opening Stop N Swap locations don't work anymore... unless if I misspelled it 3 times.

POTM
11-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah I don't blame ya. Still, I would like an answer.

Itsbrown4606
11-28-2008, 09:34 PM
The SNS codes wouldn't erase your game anyway. You can check for yourself. If so, then after your second code, Bottles and Grunty will tell you not to do it anymore. If you do it a third time, then they'll ask for confirmation in exchange for your save.

POTM
11-28-2008, 10:41 PM
The SNS codes wouldn't erase your game anyway. You can check for yourself. If so, then after your second code, Bottles and Grunty will tell you not to do it anymore. If you do it a third time, then they'll ask for confirmation in exchange for your save.

Wait, confirmation? Not sure what your saying. So they take your saved game?

Itsbrown4606
11-28-2008, 11:22 PM
The cheat activation for the game save.

BanefulKiller89
11-30-2008, 12:14 AM
It would delete your file if you use more than two but the codes for Stop N Swop would be pointless because if you have a saved file of Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts on your hard drive it will unlock all the locations, not the items, but the locations. You will still have to go out and the collect them yourself.

qSasukep
02-16-2009, 03:20 AM
im getting all the stop n swap items as we speak, ill let you know if i cant save after, it told me it wouldnt save and wouldnt add it to the leaderboards(aka) microsoft getting u to buy buy buy..... i hope i can get them for banjo tooie, which is suppose to be out b4 my bday wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooot

ill let you know if it works, ive got most of them from the cheats for N64

n64ra
02-17-2009, 07:31 AM
im getting all the stop n swap items as we speak, ill let you know if i cant save after, it told me it wouldnt save and wouldnt add it to the leaderboards(aka) microsoft getting u to buy buy buy..... i hope i can get them for banjo tooie, which is suppose to be out b4 my bday wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooot

ill let you know if it works, ive got most of them from the cheats for N64

well did you get all the sns items via the cheats (not having a n&b save on your 360)?

qSasukep
04-23-2009, 08:45 AM
sorry for the long delay, yes i did get all the stop n swap items via the cheats, but DO NOT DO IT, it doesnt delete anything but it is a big waste of time, it doesnt let you save your game and all is:woop::woop: lost. plus the SnS items dont really DO anything, they give you junk parts in N&B(i bought the game becuz i love banjo) and only gives 1 achievement for that game which give 0 GS so dont waste your time on the cheats, unless u get bored and u wanna enter a looooooong cheat and get nothing outta it

mceggnog
03-27-2010, 03:07 AM
Besides the Mystery Egg cheats, more than two cheats being entered will erase your save file on the XBLA version as well.