PDA

View Full Version : Lansdowne grab

LegendLees V2
11-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Hey again, I'm stuck on a photo goal on Lansdowne, you have to nail the grab over 2 park benches and achieve 5 finger flips for PRO and 7 for SICK but also nail the grab 2-3 times depending on the level. Now I really cant seem to get more than 4 fingerflips? Is there a quick way of doing them?

I'm doing fingerflips by rotating the board underneath myself and then putting my feet back on the board then repeating that step, is this correct?

I am aiming for SICK on this but i really would be happy with just PRO.
Thanks

Maqrkk
11-28-2008, 03:16 PM
You don't have to put your feet back on, you have to flip it again with your fingers for it to count as multiple fingerflips.

LegendLees V2
11-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Nice one, thanks for the help, got it down now.

PimpPanther69
12-07-2008, 01:30 AM
For anyone else having trouble with fingerflips, you really need to master the 'Advanced flips'. This is when you flick the board, grab it, but before your feet touch the board you quickly flick the board again.

The best way for certain video/photo goals is to flick the board so that it spins in more of a 'Shuv-it' motion rather than a 'kickflip' motion, as you can grab the board every 180 spin it does, as opposed to 360. In doing this you will be able to get more finger flips in.